Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So, really this SHOULD legally work or I sue for millions.........

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So, with all the pervo "I identify as" bullshit being Federally recognized and in Wa state you can change your Birth certificate any way you want now, why not say I now identify as a piece of shit loser something or another and then throw Female in there and save $$ on my life insurances etc?
How can you possibly be denied?
Asshole himself made a declaration to recognize it, what are your thoughts?
Cheers

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
it’s probably not a good idea to identify as a female because you’ll get paid less. the gender gap pay...

(lol jk if that was actually true companies would hire all females to cut payroll costs)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
it’s probably not a good idea to identify as a female because you’ll get paid less. the gender gap pay...

(lol jk if that was actually true companies would hire all females to cut payroll costs)

I am retired my pay cannot be affected

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Tucking the "Littleguy" in again and dancing in front of the mirror LG?

I am just sick of all this shit so I might as well take advantage these fucks in Prison are getting phony assed checks I could give a fuck about 1400 bucks but it pisses me off as I feel if you were not effected negatively in the financial arena then you sure as fuck should not be getting any $$$ and the Niglets and trailer trash that were on the dole all along and still are sure and the fuck were not affected financially by covid so WTF are they getting $$ for?
Imagine a guy that bought Microsoft stock in 1995 at just over $2.00 and now asshole wants to charge me 40% on top of the 30% he charged me on the $$ I made already to buy the stock.
Granted it has gone up over 100X what I bought it for but FUCK this overtaxation shit.
I am making calls in the morning I spend about $300 per month right now for life insurance I want a Deal from Bidens shitty proclamations he has made as King of the dildoes;):p

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I see no problem in putting $1400 in the hands of people who will spend it in the real economy. That is the purpose behind the stimulus.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Littleguy niglets and trailer trash? You forgot jews:) Have you posted on Stormfront? You may meet some like minded folks.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I see no problem in putting $1400 in the hands of people who will spend it in the real economy. That is the purpose behind the stimulus.

Where do you think the $$ is coming from?
In your opinion what is the "real econonmy"?
You sure as fuck should KNOW better than most on here that I am not racist, even if I don't support stupidity.
BTW good to see you pop in;)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I know some parts of the tax codes on stocks are going to change to stop the ultra wealthy from using it to not pay taxes. There are some really lucrative loopholes that I cannot believe they are legal.

I think the government needs to look at flat tax for every person and completely overhaul the tax code.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I know some parts of the tax codes on stocks are going to change to stop the ultra wealthy from using it to not pay taxes.
The deferred tax loophole. Thing is, Wall Street is a large funder of the Washington DC crowd, so I don't know how much traction that will actually get. (The system is broken)

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
In my opinion the$1400 was a smoke screen in an attempt to get people to look the other way and not question 14 zillion $$ going to botswana for gender ID. That money went right in the scam artist politicians back pockets. Gender ID my ass...........

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic