Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So, really this SHOULD legally work or I sue for millions.........

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My buddy is a branch manager for a big bank and just got $5,600 in stimulus, has no need for a check but who is going to refuse some of their own money back. I told him he was welcome since I owe $6K in taxes over the crazy amount I already paid last year.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I see no problem in putting $1400 in the hands of people who will spend it in the real economy. That is the purpose behind the stimulus.

do you see a problem with a $28 trillion national debt and running trillions of dollars in deficits with no end in sight?

do you see a problem with inflation, the expansion of the money supply also known as money printing?

do you not care about the value of the dollar?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Well, there are people who see no problem with stripping Kenny Wayne Sheppard of a Blues Music Award because as a fan of the '70s show Dukes of Hazard he had a replica General Lee car. Friggen insanity. And these people walk among us.

And when the police investigator in Atlanta says there is thus far no factual evidence found that the crazy sex addict who shot up Asian massage workers to eliminate his temptation did it because of race & hate, he is in turn accused of racism.

When absurdity becomes the accepted norm the universe itself will correct things.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
do you see a problem with a $28 trillion national debt and running trillions of dollars in deficits with no end in sight?

do you see a problem with inflation, the expansion of the money supply also known as money printing?

do you not care about the value of the dollar?
Based upon his post, he doesn't get it bro.
Sorry BP but you said it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
it’s probably not a good idea to identify as a female because you’ll get paid less. the gender gap pay...

(lol jk if that was actually true companies would hire all females to cut payroll costs)
LOL. You know this pandemic has been much harder on males than females. After all, for every male who loses his job, for every dollar he loses, a female who loses her job only loses $0.79!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Based upon his post, he doesn't get it bro.
Sorry BP but you said it.

unfortunately you’re right.

he’s a Biden supporter even after seeing all the pictures and videos of Biden touching little kids. he believes Trump supporters are racists. that guy has issues...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Recap:

@Littleguy : “.....niglets....”

@Big_paul : “...that’s pretty racist...”

@Swiper : “...but the money side of it...”

@Littleguy : “...he doesn’t get it...”

@Swiper : “...yeah, what an idiot, he thinks trump supporters are racist...”

Being a Trump supporter doesn’t make you racist, it’s the use of the word “niglets” that does the trick.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I'm confused about "racism" these days, and I'm in Florida....I go ever so often to one of our local CK's and will get an Old English....There is this 6'6' black dude (which I'm friends with),whom will bellow at the top of his lungs, "That's "N" beer"!!!...He usually says it about 3 times!!!...Then puts it in a little brown bag for me...

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Recap:

Being a Trump supporter doesn’t make you racist, it’s the use of the word “niglets” that does the trick.
So what can we say? Soon enough we will only be allowed to say it, the, and, so, can, at, etc etc. There was a time when people would say derogatory things about french people, polish, italians, etc etc. I'm Canadian French so I've heard it all, IN STRIDE!!! Thing is that it ran it's course, nobody focused on it as racism, people took it all in stride, and eventually it all just went way. Morgan Freeman when asked what the answer to racism ending said, 'stop talking about it'! Simple? Yes. But simple seems to always work. On this documentory that Freeman was on there were several black comedians interviewed saying 'what have I got to complain about? I'm rich and all I have to do is stand in front of a crowd and be funny. The hardest part is not getting other black people pissed at me for being an uncle Tom.' Several other black artists also talked about having to watch what they say for fear of other black people thinking they were in favor of non-black people. So we have non-black people worrying about what they say AND some black people worrying along with them. It's fucking rediculous and all need to relax and stop focusing on ONE word someone says as the end of the world. Oh, you said such and such so your a low life scum bag..............................

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I didn’t say he couldn’t say it. I didn’t even say that I was offended or that it was in poor taste.

I literally recapped it because the blind irony was funny to me.

You’re not implying that using racist terms doesn’t make you a racist, are you? Just that people should be able to be racist if they want to be, right? I’m cool with that. I like knowing where people stand on certain things and believe in freedom of many many things, as long as you’re not fucking with someone else’s freedom.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
The money printing isn't sustainable neither is the woke left ideology. This is the first year I'm really going to make a substantial amount of money investing outside of retirement plans and these morons will tax the hell out of it and continue printing the money

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Recap:

What about trailer trash?
Verbiage doesn't make a person racist actions and verbiage combined do IMO.
BP KNOWS for a fact where I stand on the issue and I won't make public the reason unless pressed to but out of respect for privacy I intend to keep it to myself, if a certain person pushes the issue I will post up when needed.
(Sad, you are not the person);)
AND isn't BP calling me a bad name by implying I associate with some webite that I know nothing of ?
I presume it is some white hate group or something...lol Fuck it the Beautiful Country that I voluntarily gave all of my youth and much of my physical being to and am very proud for doing so, is going to shit before my eyes and it really hurts me in my heart and there is nothing I can do to stop it except perhaps lash out occasionally on the web hahah
Sick really what we have become I remember when we were strong and our hearts were pure.( the people, not the Govt.)
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: SAD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic