pbtom
What's New?

So over at WCBB we all like 80's Soap Operas

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
We remanence on the days of the old great soap operas that would come on daily. @jipped genes @Friggemall @genetic freak et al have many stories. Genetic Freak was more of a Falcon Crest fan, but the others, especially Frigg, were huge Days of Our Lives fans.

Today I learned that old Victor Kiriakas died. I had no idea he was Jennifer Aniston's dad!

Anyway....

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm more of a days of our lives fan. I can't get enough of what funny face is up to

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Luke & Laura and the Cassadine's weather machine on General Hospital, FTW! (proving the BMJ's point of just how old I am)

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I spent a lot of time watching Days of Our Lives.. around the time Stefano "died." I can hear Victor's voice in my head, but damned if I can remember any episodes he played. I also had no idea he was Jennifer Aniston's father.

You know, actually, I can't remember any episodes at all, so that's no surprise now...

The Angry Chihuahua

The Angry Chihuahua

Nov 12, 2022
Luke & Laura and the Cassadine's weather machine on General Hospital, FTW! (proving the BMJ's point of just how old I am)
My wife loved Luke and Laura. Oh, man. My wife is old.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
When I was in the ARMY I’d go to the day room to chill and watch TV after lunch. All the black dudes would be sitting in front of the TV watching soaps. I always thought that was hilarious.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
When I was in the ARMY I’d go to the day room to chill and watch TV after lunch. All the black dudes would be sitting in front of the TV watching soaps. I always thought that was hilarious.
Haha. In Afghanistan when we would come back from patrol, we would put on an episode of something in the tent. We really didn't have time for a full movie, so something 30-60 minutes was perfect. Desperate Housewives was everyone's favorite series.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Yep same as GF, durign the summer months when school was out my grand ma & pa watched us. Gma always had on soaps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic