Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So I'm in week 4...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
So I'm in week 4 of my first cycle. Almost 3 years of dedicated training/dieting beforehand. My cycle is test e only (400mg ew). In the first 3 1/2 weeks I've gained about 10 pounds. Strength gains are noticeable now. I can see changes in the mirror.

My question is: when should I start to see the most dramatic changes? Would it be around weeks 5-6 or later? Cycle is scheduled for 12 weeks. Using hCG and Adex during cycle. Eating about 600-800c above maintenance.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Are you hitting the 400 all at once or splitting into 2 shots?

I'm just in week 1 myself, doing 250/cyp mon/thurs

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
So I'm in week 4 of my first cycle. Almost 3 years of dedicated training/dieting beforehand. My cycle is test e only (400mg ew). In the first 3 1/2 weeks I've gained about 10 pounds. Strength gains are noticeable now. I can see changes in the mirror.

My question is: when should I start to see the most dramatic changes? Would it be around weeks 5-6 or later? Cycle is scheduled for 12 weeks. Using hCG and Adex during cycle. Eating about 600-800c above maintenance.

10lbs in 3 weeks sounds like you are either at the peak or about to hit it, but the veterans should be able to give you a better idea

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I pin 200 on Sat and Wed.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
week 7-8 is when i max out, but i keep going to solidify those gains, what you have gained up til now is mostly water, use it to build muscle brother. eat eat eat is the best advice i can give, and then when your full, eat again, its very hard for me to put on fat while on a nice dose of T.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
week 7-8 is when i max out, but i keep going to solidify those gains, what you have gained up til now is mostly water, use it to build muscle brother. eat eat eat is the best advice i can give, and then when your full, eat again, its very hard for me to put on fat while on a nice dose of T.
So let me ask you this TDO, how easy is it for you to put on fat when you're not on cycle?

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
very easy, Im endo. Carbs control everything for me.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
of course everybody reacts differently, but what i experienced during my first cycle was seeing my most noticeable gains between weeks 5-8. i also didnt gain any weight until like week 4-5 of my first run either. the Test should just now be kicking in fully for you, so start taking pics like once a week.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
very easy, Im endo. Carbs control everything for me.

I'm assuming you go high protein with your macros on cycle. Do you keep your carbs about the same as when off cycle?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm assuming you go high protein with your macros on cycle. Do you keep your carbs about the same as when off cycle?

I am eating a little extra starchy carbs while on cycle so that I have plenty of energy to lift... That in turn ensures that you are using protein intake for muscle repair instead of as a back up energy source

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010

honestly depends on bulk or cut, and im lil different cause i dont really cycle lol

I DEF up carbs when cycle (blast) starts.............big time, test makes me really hungry though, and deca too.

but if i was bulking, i would be eating everything, but yea plenty of protein but even more important, high carbs.

when i cut i just reduce carbs by about 40% for 2-4 days and then reload one day.

but in PCT it is very important that you keep your diet high, and honestly a month or so after. also important to note, the more you gain, the more you need to eat just to maintain. so when that dry spot hits, up cals about 500 and try to push through.

when i go for all out mass, i literally go on see food diet, whatever i can find. stopping by mongolian barbecue 3-4 times a week is ALWAYS a staple in my bulk, you can make each meal whatever macros you want, its a great fucking place for bulking. lots of red meat and pasta mmmmmmmm.....................cant wait for summer to be over!!!!!!

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
honestly depends on bulk or cut, and im lil different cause i dont really cycle lol

I DEF up carbs when cycle (blast) starts.............big time, test makes me really hungry though, and deca too.

but if i was bulking, i would be eating everything, but yea plenty of protein but even more important, high carbs.

when i cut i just reduce carbs by about 40% for 2-4 days and then reload one day.

but in PCT it is very important that you keep your diet high, and honestly a month or so after. also important to note, the more you gain, the more you need to eat just to maintain. so when that dry spot hits, up cals about 500 and try to push through.
when i go for all out mass, i literally go on see food diet, whatever i can find. stopping by mongolian barbecue 3-4 times a week is ALWAYS a staple in my bulk, you can make each meal whatever macros you want, its a great fucking place for bulking. lots of red meat and pasta mmmmmmmm.....................cant wait for summer to be over!!!!!!

Iv'e been trying to explain that to people for years, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic