Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

So, I went and did it...

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I have contacted a competition coach...I am biting the bullet LOL. I am pretty confident I am going to add enough mass to compete at a decent level next summer...so I have a meeting with a well respected coach :) He has never had anybody place less than 4th..even at nationals. I am excited to see what he has in store for me...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Your new avi looks great, good luck to you shanny shan

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Awesome! Glad to be following along :)

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
Rock it Shan!!! Your back, shoulders and arms are looking awesome that is some serious V going on there!!!

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Awesome, and you are looking great from behind.. the pic looks good too ;)

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
awesome cant wait to hear more

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
good for you! how exciting!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Congrats! My recommendation in working w/ a reputable trainer is that if you don't understand the reason WHY for something, ASK! IMO what you're also paying for is to learn some new tricks and also some insight into interpreting how YOUR body responds and what works. I also don't think there's anything wrong w/ asking and re-asking if you don't get it (whatever it is that you might not get the "why" on). A good coach can explain why.

Best of luck! It is awesome to have someone w/ an experienced eye work with you because competition is such an esoteric thing to judge "progress" on. IMO its particularly hard for women because its not just dialing in to get as lean as possible - its more about getting the right balance of leanness, muscularity, symmetry and femininity for your chosen category. And then just getting it all presented nicely on stage!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic