Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

So I got some blood work back, not sure what the Dr is gonna do!

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I found out I have a high RBC which is more than likely do to my testosterone use. Every so often I add in tren and the last round I did mast as well. My TRT Dr has me on 200mg a week and the PCP wanted me to drop to every 10 days to see what my RBC does. Well this last time he ordered a test level along with regular blood. I had been off since the start of April but apparently the mast I mixed up is really good stuff. I had last dosed 4 days before this test was ran.
Testosterone 700
Free Test was 4.7%
Test Free was 331.

So, pretty high so he thinks I am getting too much on my script. He asked how I was feeling on the every 10 day dose and said pretty shitty, sex went from 2-3 times a week to once in that 10 days. I asked about maybe my estrogen being too high causing some libido issues so he ran that yesterday, results were:
estrodial 58
LH was 0.2

So, I am wondering what he is going to do to me now! Obviously that estrogen is out of range so I am hoping maybe he gives me something to lower it. I don't want him to tell me to stop all together since that would be ugly!

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I am now, however is that going to help with the E count?

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
If I were a betting man, I'd say the Doc. isn't going to mess with your "E" number until you get your "RBC" number under control.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I'm looking over my reports and they ran more, my RBC is down to 5.6 however my hemoglobin is high at 18 and normal high is 17.5. however my test has jumped to 804. This will be a long summer of blood draws.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Your RBC and H/H will go up while on TRT, at least thast my experience.
Donate blood frequently and it will help.

My estrodial creeps up slowly if I dont use any type of AI while on 200mg a week.
Add some arimidex or similar but you dont need much. I can usually get away with .5 once or twice a week.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
One blood donation should drop your hemoglobin into the normal range. I'd personally go donate a pint a day or two before your next blood work.

Reactions: CFM
TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I drain 1L of blood every other month to keep my H/H in check. That barely keeps it in check mind you. I could probably drain a liter every month and be right in the sweet spot.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So this is what I did, I donated every 8 weeks and cut out anything that had iron in the food. No red meat, no spinach, dark chocolate...

It took a good solid 2 years where I would stay in the normal range. Granted I was a lot high than you are. However I donate every 8 weeks still.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I bought a blood bag, my gf is itching to stick the harpoon that comes with it in me. Not a fan. I think I'm going up order up some legit Adex, stick to donations and go from there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic