Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

So I bought a C7 Z06 today.....

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
A couple months ago I decided I was going to buy a Vette in the Spring. Started looking around at used cars, all C7s (2014+) and then decided maybe I would buy a new C7 Stingray, then that turned into a new C7 Grand Sport. But a used Stingray in the color I wanted appeared online at a dealer near me that was upgraded to look like a Z06 so I went to go look at it on Saturday. When I got there I decided although it looked great it wasn't worth the money as it was a 1LT Stingray with no factory options and some aftermarket goodies.

BUT...right next to it was a lightly used 2017 Z06 for a smokin deal. It wasn't even listed yet as it had just come in form another dealer. White with Black and red interior, 2LZ Package, lots of Carbon fiber (hood insert, side skirts, front and rear spoiler) and nicely optioned. Manual 7 speed transmission. Literally looks and smells like a brand new car.

Mrs Flex loved it. But we decided to go home and sleep on it. Or dream on it. Or whatever.

Went back today and took it for a drive and bought it. I pick it up on Saturday.

Details:
Super low mileage (~2,700ish miles) Arctic White with Red Interior, M7, 2LZ package. Carbon fiber hood insert and ground effects package. Carbon fiber stinger stripe. Data Recorder and Nav. Spectra Grey wheels with Machined Groove. Carbon Flash Badging. Transparent roof panel.

Pic:

attachment.php

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
awesome car

you shall call it......THE PENGUIN!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Looks amazing! Very eye catching. Good luck with it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I love it.........!!!
I am a speed freak and honestly those vettes are World Class performance at any level!
Congrats

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Supposed to be an amazing vehicle. Performance of a super car for less than half the price. I've sat in a couple of them, but haven't test drove one yet. Congratulations!

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Love Vettes. Had a c5 with a swapped out 408. Beautiful car. Enjoy it.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
That's a beauty for sure! Def. a head turner!! I bought a 2016 charger last yr. with the 300hp 6 cyl so I could get the AWD and I had intended to put a super charger plus other upgrades but I couldn't stand the 8 speed auto w/ drive by wire. Damn thing was shifting all the time and the constant delays when stepping on the gas drove me batt shit. So for 6 mo I searched for a 6 speed manual 6.4 challenger and found a 2015 r/t scat pack w/17k for 32k. Just bought 4wd truck to get me through the winter. Whats your vette have for an engine and, if you don't mind, was the price?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey Flex, that's a beautiful vehicle! Congrats and enjoy it!

Just don't get ticketed for parking in the handicapped zone! LOL

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
LOL at the comments about the handicapped spot. The sales guy told me to park it there as he was pulling it right back inside the showroom after my test drive.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic