What's New?

Snuck in an NPC show last weekend...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
upload_2016-6-15_22-27-57.png
Kris ended up with 2nd Place out of 6 even though she was moved to the 1 spot and never moved again. We were supposed to be 3wks out from NPC Universe and doing a warmup but decided to end the season on a high note and bring glutes in a little better for Nationals. We don't wanna blow $2000.00 for less than a ProCard. The girl on your left took 1st.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Really? The one on the left? They are all in great shape, Kris has a much better upper body.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Huh.. that's odd.. based on looks in that pic and on placement I would have shit when they called her for 2nd. Definitely deserved 1st. The one on the left looks soft in that pose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Congrats Kris. Looking awesome there!
Good luck at Nationals and I hope you get that card!

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Great job either way. On to Nationals! Congrats.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Nice warmup for the big show . Kris will be a force to reckon with come Nationals .

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
2nd? I am no pro judge and I really dont understand lately as I have seen a few contest go this way... IMO Kris was on point and in better shape... but I am no judge... maybe the girl on the left gave out ZJ's back stage before the show????

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Great job, I'm no Judge either but she looks way better than the other two.

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
That specific show is filled with "home cookin"

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
There is no way in a single photo can any of us know anything about total shape and over all conditioning. It would have been better to show all top 3 girls in the front & rear relaxed pose.
Hard to hide any parts in those two poses.
The side chest pose is so twisted and turned. All we can say is Yes, she wins this pose. Now we have to judge 4 or 5 other poses.

I have also been at enough shows to know for a fact Center stage is great yet no guarantee
of first place. The head judge is not required to do that. In fact IMO I consider that leading the other 7 judges on the panel to place a certain way. I have seen head judges move who they think is the #1 to the far right. Others, might move who they think #1 is to center and then 2nd and 3rd. left and right of center. I have seen a group of 5 or 6 on stage and the head judge not move anyone. That forces the judges to judge and not follow.

Ok, after all that ramble the girl in the center looks great. At the level she is going for her glutes along with the rest of her must be in shape. No wiggle room there at all. Once the ladies or men turn towards the curtains BOOM we see glutes or butts.

All the best,
GC

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic