Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Smallest size pin?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have found with painful gear that it's best injected closer to the surface. The deeper the inject, the deeper the pain.

If I'm only injecting 1ml or less, a slin pin is the way to go. If I'm injecting closer to the surface, the pain isn't deep and makes the muscle more functional. It could be the difference between a bad quad shot feeling like you got shot in the leg and it being sore but bearable. I wouldn't put it in the quads anyways, it seemed like something just about everyone can relate to. It can also cut back on the flu-like symptoms.

There are too many inject sites that will be minimal for muscle movement. The chest is always a good spot, I also like the ventro glute area. I say area because with a slin only going in around a half inch, I can run a horizontal line across that area and a half circle below it. The glute area is the same, I can run a line across the back and hit different spots. I try to stay away from short/no esters theses days so I don't use a slin that much anymore.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The chest is always a good spot...

This was my fav when I did my 2nd cycle...First cycle I didn't rotate...I did hit a nerve one time and it popped the pin out of the site *LOL*...However, the pain was minimal when that happened...Otherwise, I did not ever feel any pip....

I had a bro over on shot day and hit chest...He freaked out and said I was crazy!...I was thinking how much of a difference it made compared to other sites...

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
This was my fav when I did my 2nd cycle...First cycle I didn't rotate...I did hit a nerve one time and it popped the pin out of the site *LOL*...However, the pain was minimal when that happened...Otherwise, I did not ever feel any pip....

I had a bro over on shot day and hit chest...He freaked out and said I was crazy!...I was thinking how much of a difference it made compared to other sites...

I think pecs are the easiest place on the body to pin. Calves as well but start with .5cc first then go to a full cc or ya may be a little sore. :)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I think pecs are the easiest place on the body to pin. Calves as well but start with .5cc first then go to a full cc or ya may be a little sore. :)

Yep...I had two spots on each pec that I could go to...Now calves, did it once on the 2nd cycle and didn't like it...I don't have any, so that could've of been why *LOL*...

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I agree about pecs. I can easily put 2cc+ with no problem. On the other hand, I've tried calves in the past and they were the worst only to bi's. Maybe I was using to much oil or it was the ester. I think the only thing I pinned them with was prop at a cc or so.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I agree about pecs. I can easily put 2cc+ with no problem. On the other hand, I've tried calves in the past and they were the worst only to bi's. Maybe I was using to much oil or it was the ester. I think the only thing I pinned them with was prop at a cc or so.

I still laugh at myself having done this before also. Worst pip I have EVER experienced was pinning crashed laurabolin. crystals in the shit, had to pin with 18ga it was so thick. Pinned the quad and dear god I sore my leg was coming off for days afterward. The worst part is I was so young and foolish I pinned again the next week in the glute.
Learned to heat oils up after that. I still get teary-eyed thinking of the pain that caused. :p

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I
I still laugh at myself having done this before also. Worst pip I have EVER experienced was pinning crashed laurabolin. crystals in the shit, had to pin with 18ga it was so thick. Pinned the quad and dear god I sore my leg was coming off for days afterward. The worst part is I was so young and foolish I pinned again the next week in the glute.
Learned to heat oils up after that. I still get teary-eyed thinking of the pain that caused. :p
I remember having the same experience with redijets in the quads. Same thing with some BD 250E back in the mid 2000's. Enanthate usually doesn't hurt, but this crap felt like 250mg of mex vet grade prop. I was new to ordering online back then, but remember going back to that site everyday, and irritating the hell out of them until the promised to resend my order with cyp instead. A few wks later, I got a seizure letter. lol:oops::D

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I haven't given calves or biceps a shot and I'm thinking more than likely I won't. They both just seem like I'm asking for trouble :D

The worst set of injections I've had was from my first run. I had a bottle of DENKALL 400, the older guys will know the name right off. It was vet grade gear from mexico. It was before operation gear grinder that shut mexico down to us for a time, before the ORD busts.

My first inject was in my glute, good thing. It was like rotating gun shots each week in the ass cheeks o_O

I was too worried I wouldn't be able to walk if I stuck it in my leg and I didn't know where else to put it, lol I had to switch my wallet from side to side each week because I couldn't sit down with it on the same side as the injection.

It was an awesome cycle though. The test was good, it just didn't feel like it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic