trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
To busy learning about prop pain, except the gym ace brand ,there

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Lol, I forget what they called the house wine there, but if you bought Gymace's brand you earned points toward becoming VIP ... and they were right out in the open about that too.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Does anyone still use suspension these days?...
I still have some tren suspension that I have used in the past, but not in probably a couple years or so. I will use it again some day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I still have some tren suspension that I have used in the past, but not in probably a couple years or so. I will use it again some day.

On my 2nd cycle I tried TS...Was told it would be a good pre-workout sup /post-workout *LOL*...So, I threw it in there with that protocol...I remember it looked liked snow flakes in the bottle when I would shake it...Would draw with an 18 and pin with an 23 or 22, can't remember...The pinning isn't what got me, it was the depot...I would be sore for days after....Felt like I had injected salt! *LOL*....

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
On my 2nd cycle I tried TS...Was told it would be a good pre-workout sup /post-workout *LOL*...So, I threw it in there with that protocol...I remember it looked liked snow flakes in the bottle when I would shake it...Would draw with an 18 and pin with an 23 or 22, can't remember...The pinning isn't what got me, it was the depot...I would be sore for days after....Felt like I had injected salt! *LOL*....

My teen suspension is water based. Its yellowish. I use it preworkout, and its painless. Also, best preworkout evar!!! Make me strong like ox!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
My teen suspension is water based. Its yellowish. I use it preworkout, and its painless. Also, best preworkout evar!!! Make me strong like ox!

Never messed with Tren, much less an suspension vrs!!!...Yeah, the TS I used was water based as well!!!...I later thought about trying the micro version, but never did another cycle...what size pin do u use for the tren sus., bro?...

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Never messed with Tren, much less an suspension vrs!!!...Yeah, the TS I used was water based as well!!!...I later thought about trying the micro version, but never did another cycle...what size pin do u use for the tren sus., bro?...

Lol. I see autocorrect fixed tren to teen...or else I fat fingered it. Oops.
I just used the usual 23g pins. It's in amps, so you break it open, suck the liquid gold up, then inject it. Tren suspension...it's a beautiful thing.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Lol. I see autocorrect fixed tren to teen...or else I fat fingered it. Oops.
I just used the usual 23g pins. It's in amps, so you break it open, suck the liquid gold up, then inject it. Tren suspension...it's a beautiful thing.

I thought u fingered it *LOL*....

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012

From my experience, any base is going to hurt more than something with an ester attached. I've had suspension and winny that would clog up a 22g or 23g , so it was a pain in the ass to inject, let alone the pip afterward. After a few days, the body gets accustomed to it and the pip is tolerable...somewhat anyways..lol

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
From my experience, any base is going to hurt more than something with an ester attached. I've had suspension and winny that would clog up a 22g or 23g , so it was a pain in the ass to inject, let alone the pip afterward. After a few days, the body gets accustomed to it and the pip is tolerable...somewhat anyways..lol

Where were u shooting at?...I only hit my thighs with that stuff...Literally would not be able to walk without limping for half a day...*LOL*...

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I was doing ed with both, so I rotated sites.....quads, delts, pecs , etc...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic