Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Slow Weak and Stupid

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Haha, nice! When I started riding again it took some getting used to. I bought a gel cover for the seat and it still didn't help much. I just had to suck it up. After a couple weeks of riding it didn't bother me anymore. Of course I haven't ridden since last October, so if I got on again it would tear me up.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
07/11/2022
squat 405x1 315x5 225x10
rdl 185 5x5
band extension/ab wheel

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damn did you just go from zero to 405 on squat? Any warm up or anything lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
07/12/2022
db inc 40s x15,15,15,15,17
inc db row same as above
seated db oh 20s 4x21
curls /sad raise / pushdown

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
07/14/2022
missed yesterday due to work only had 30 mins today
dead 315 x5 1/2
interspersed with bbw hip thrust 4x15

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
07/16/2022
bench 225 10x2
bar row 135 10x5
lying 1 arm ext
preacher curl
pull up/ prone db rs/ db ohp

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Saturdays work out went fine, there were no issues at the time, but later in the day my low back went into spasm and got progressively worse so that I was barely moving around Sat/Sun/Mon I went to work Tuesday and just suffered through it and by Weds night it was calming down and I was moving a lot better. Don’t know what happened but fired up again on Thursday and is still bad so I will not be doing much but pull ups and inversion until otherwise noted

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Saturdays work out went fine, there were no issues at the time, but later in the day my low back went into spasm and got progressively worse so that I was barely moving around Sat/Sun/Mon I went to work Tuesday and just suffered through it and by Weds night it was calming down and I was moving a lot better. Don’t know what happened but fired up again on Thursday and is still bad so I will not be doing much but pull ups and inversion until otherwise noted
Have you had problems in the past? I would guess since it didn't happen at the time it was either due inflammation around a nerve or vitamin/mineral deficiency. Maybe a combination of both. I don't know if you take taurine, but that may help. Acupuncture always helps my back relax.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Have you had problems in the past? I would guess since it didn't happen at the time it was either due inflammation around a nerve or vitamin/mineral deficiency. Maybe a combination of both. I don't know if you take taurine, but that may help. Acupuncture always helps my back relax.
Yes, I’ve had spine issues for over 20 years. I have these spikes probably 3-4 times a year

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yes, I’ve had spine issues for over 20 years. I have these spikes probably 3-4 times a year
Then my best guess would be nerve inflammation either from strain or disk issues. I have degenerative disk disease at my L5-S1 and T7-T8. My L5-S1 will cause issues like you explained, but they are infrequent. However, I am always in pain from my T7-T-8 area. Doctor said if my surrounding muscle wasn't as strong, I would have some real problems.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Yeah I got the DDD and have herniated most if not all of the lumbars

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic