Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Slow rollin. See how we do.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
The fact you are conscience about what you are eating goes a long way.

Not saying you do this, but I laugh when I see people eating the trail mix and they tell me they barely had any. I ask them if they measure, they always say no, they just grabbed a handful. Then I show them a serving size and show them they ate 3-4 servings, which comes out to anywhere from 480-700 calories depending on the type. Haha.
Oh Ya, this is 19g cards per 4oz I think. Really bad for you. But he left the brand-new bag in the truck, so I felt obliged to try them. The other mix he had the was only a sodium issue was Cajun nut mix. I wasn't sure I was heading out of town, so my meals were kind of limited. This week I will make up Tuna and a few things to have more protein in my day. Thats the get I see with listing what I ate. Not near enough protein.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Okee Doke. Leg day.

First time in 2 years I did straight up legs. Tried not to beat them at all.

Belted Squat machine. 2 plates 2 quarters. It's cantilevered and has 5 holes to hook to. I was in the 5th one out, out of 6. Moving more weight to me.
I used this because there are grips to steady yourself. First set I used them. Second set I just rested my hands on them. Mirror to my left so I could watch my depth. I was 90 all of the second set. Most of the first. Just settling in. Doctor said never past 90. I'm good with that.

Shoved a bar into the tube on the squat rack that people use for rows. But instead, I stood facing the bar held it to my chest and did 2 sets of 10 sissy squats. That was pretty cool.

Standing calf raises.
100 x 2 sets of 15

Seated Hamstring
70 x 2 sets of 15

Leg extensions
60 x 2 sets of 12

Moved over to the treadmill. 1.5 miles at 2.4mph.

The most impressive part of all of that was. My ear buds are in my pick up at the terminal. So it was like raw lifting. lol.. Not equipped.

Came home.

4 eggs scrambled
3oz diced ham
.5oz cheese

2 servings Cream if Wheat
2 tbsp Honey
1tsp butter.

At about 40oz of water which is very good for me. and about 24oz coffee which is low. lol

I also took the remaining brownies and tossed them in the trash.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Back to work Monday. Just got home today. I'll be in the gym tomorrow. This week was a test in my diet. I did ok. Buit not where I need to be just yet. No junk all week, with the exception of this Energy Mixed fruit and nut mix. It reads ok but that first handful you know the Carb content is bullshit. My Dinners that were high fat were just boneless skinless thighs. 8oz. The meal with Carbs was 8oz chicken breast and a cup of white rice. My breakfasts were Cream of wheat with blueberries and honey and then (separately) 2 eggs, 2 sliced Canadian bacon 1/2 oz cheese on 1 slice of Rye. Lunch was 2 Tbsp PB again on Rye with fresh blueberries. Was really good. I have Jelly but that's a treat. So, I tried just dumping the blueberries on the PB and really enjoyed it. Fluids are strictly only Deer Park water. (Yes, it tastes better) lol. And of course, coffee. I use Heavy whipping cream in my coffee. Learned that from Iron Addict. Good fats. Love adding that to protein shakes. Noticed my watch was loose as is the belt. I'll need a new hole soon enough.

I got home from work and wanted a snack. Cheese Olives and a few crackers. Dinner was some burgers in the cast iron with bacon and sauteed onions. Cup of rice. No bun.

Unfortunately, the wife mad brownies. So I had one for desert.

Tomorrow I will do legs. Very light and not many sets I will likely add in some back. I am noting now that the hips are good. My knees. Not so good. But we will see. Sitting around for 4 months didn't help.

Thanks for checking in. Most appreciated.
I love heavy whipping cream in my coffee! Actually makes it kinda sweet without adding sugar. My local grocery store has heavy whipping cream made with 40% milk fat. Most are 35%. It’s so thick and creamy. Lol. I never thought about adding it to my protein shake! Dam that’s a good idea for a meal replacement! And get more fats in. I usually use Lactaid Protein whole milk. Has 13 gram’s of protein instead of 8 grams per cup. Has less sugar. Not as good on cereal but perfect for protein shakes.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
I love heavy whipping cream in my coffee! Actually makes it kinda sweet without adding sugar. My local grocery store has heavy whipping cream made with 40% milk fat. Most are 35%. It’s so thick and creamy. Lol. I never thought about adding it to my protein shake! Dam that’s a good idea for a meal replacement! And get more fats in. I usually use Lactaid Protein whole milk. Has 13 gram’s of protein instead of 8 grams per cup. Has less sugar. Not as good on cereal but perfect for protein shakes.
I’ll have to find that milk. Be good to take in the truck with me.
I make my own butter with the heavy whipping cream too. Comes out nice and creamy and I know exactly what’s in it.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I’ll have to find that milk. Be good to take in the truck with me.
I make my own butter with the heavy whipping cream too. Comes out nice and creamy and I know exactly what’s in it.
Fairlife makes a protein milk with same amount of protein per cup also. If u don’t mind the lactose. My stomach does better without it. It has a different taste too that I personally like. Some don’t. But the Fairlife has the normal milk taste and I think it’s organic or uses organic grass fed cows or something. Should have them at most grocery stores now.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Fairlife makes a protein milk with same amount of protein per cup also. If u don’t mind the lactose. My stomach does better without it. It has a different taste too that I personally like. Some don’t. But the Fairlife has the normal milk taste and I think it’s organic or uses organic grass fed cows or something. Should have them at most grocery stores now.
Yes. I have fair life at my store. . The wife has to drink lactose free milk. If I’m out I’ll hit hers up. Tastes close. I buy full fat for the fats.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Did some back and cardio. I think the cardio is the most important thing right now. I need to shed the fat. Still going with light weights. After the shoulder workout I learned myself a lesson. Lol. Slow down. Build it slowly.

Legs are steady sore but not like a usual leg day would have them. That’s exactly where I need to be.

wide pull downs
120 x 2 sets of 15

Bent rows smith machine.
25s x 2 sets of 15

DB curls
20 x 2 sets of 15

seated good morning machine
160 x 2 sets of 15

Reps were strict and not rushed. Went on to do 30 minutes at 2.2mph. Just over a mile.

time to go food shopping. I do work out fasting. But I need to rethink my timing. I don’t want to go to far out before eating.

Well. Back on the road tomorrow. I’ll post up my meals. Should be a cleaner week. Need more fruit snacks.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Ok. Grabbed the fairlife milk. Tastes great. I make a fresh blueberry cereal with it. Cup of blueberries in a bowl and a cup of milk. Great snack. Even better now with the added protein.
Here’s a rundown on my weeks food. Not
Perfect but better than last week.

2 - 6oz Chicken and 1 cup yams meals.
2 - 10oz Salmon meals
4 - 2 eggs - 1oz cheese - 1 turkey sausage patty on 1 slice of rye sandwiches
15oz of trail mix. Not the shitty cheap one.
1.5 PB and Red Raspberry preserves sandwiches. PB is Simply Jif
I box of Kodiak cookies. 8.5 servings the chocolate ones.
about 25 pretzel rods. Twice I used them to eat some PB while driving. That’s why I get the Rods.
3 Red Delicious apples
2 Anjoui Pears
Ran low so I stopped at a Popeyes on the Indiana toll road and got 3 chicken legs. Spicy.
only fluids. Coffee and water.

It was a good week driving. Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois and then back to Indiana to Ohio.

Going to change my routines up and try a more circuit style of training. I really only have 2 days. So I need to get the most out of it. Main goal is healthy and not make fun of Myself naked. I have the wife to do that. Lol.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I started adding a half cup of heavy cream to my protein shakes and my weight is finally going up. I’m trying to bulk back up now. That stuff is 60 calories a Tbsp! Tastes good too. I’ve heard of guys using olive oil but that just sounds gross. Thanks again for the idea.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
I started adding a half cup of heavy cream to my protein shakes and my weight is finally going up. I’m trying to bulk back up now. That stuff is 60 calories a Tbsp! Tastes good too. I’ve heard of guys using olive oil but that just sounds gross. Thanks again for the idea.
That’s awesome you’re seeing results from that already. I had no problem with adding the EVOO to my shakes. I’d also just put it in a NyQuil cap and drink it down before my meal or my shake.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Didn’t get to the gym yesterday. Was out all week and just got the shipping notification from Baddad for my fenders. So I had to tear down the Softail and get it ready. Get the rim to the shop for a new tire. And had a few issues with the Big Truck that needed attention before I left out.

Dietary Saturday was 2 cheats. Not that I earned them. But 2 weeks 90% clean. I wanted them. country fried steak, eggs, taters and rye for breakfast and 2 small slices of Mushroom and sausage pizza and 6 hot wings.

Today’s workout seemed short but felt effective. I left soaked in sweat.

Cantilever squat
135 x 3 sets of 12

Smith Shoulder presses
20 x 15
40 x 3 sets of 12

Smith bent rows
40 x 3 sets of 12

Sissy squats with a bar into the squat rack with a press at the end of each rep.
3 sets of 10

Treadmill.
1.2 miles at 2.5mph

Noticed some body changes. Not looking at any scales. If I do it right I flip body comp
Fairly quick. So it’s mirror results. When warmer weather hits. I’ll look. I think it’s time to drop to 210ish. Usually hover 225/230.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
That’s awesome you’re seeing results from that already. I had no problem with adding the EVOO to my shakes. I’d also just put it in a NyQuil cap and drink it down before my meal or my shake.
I have been going to bed earlier also. Something seems to be working.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic