Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Slow rollin. See how we do.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I know I need to drink more water. Was just talking to @beefnewton about this. I’ve been doing better with it but pretty sure I have been dehydrated for years which make my kidney bloodwork bad. Last labs my GFR was normal, I think mostly due to drinking more water. The guys on Think Big podcast say to drink 5-6 liters a day and that most people are way dehydrated. I’m lucky if I get 5 of those 16oz bottles down a day. But yeah, being dehydrated can cause all kinds of issues. They say if you’re thirsty you’re already dehydrated. Should never feel thirsty, which is hard when you work in the heat during summer. Glad your OK man!
I make sure I drink 16 ounces of water every hour I am awake, minimum. It is actually really not that hard and something that was ingrained in me as a young Marine. Just takes discipline. Sure, I have to piss every hour, but it is not that bad. When people tell me they cannot drink that much water, because they would be up all night pissing, it means their sodium to water balance is off. Take in more salt.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Agree DevilD
I drink so much water I have to watch myself
Getting everything else out of whack
What I’ve been doing since my heart attack is slow my roll
Not worried about staying above 220 anymore
Sitting at 209 this morning
Getting close to 60 so it’s that time of life to worry about living longer
Eating a clean diet
Now am I still taking in stuff
Of course but watching my blood work
I’ve been doing sus250 every week for 3 weeks now
And see the cardio tomorrow and see what he says
I tell him everything
From my Dnp use to gh
It’s the best to be open
Hell if they don’t know by us monsters walking in lol
My general is was Mr Masters and looks great for 60
One thing I don’t do anymore is heavy legs
I even cut the cigars out
And maybe a drink once in a blue moon
Now I focus on my clients and my family way more
Still have abs in affect
Arms are smaller 18 pumped
Chest smaller
But fk it
Still throw the wife around just don’t want to break her hips lol

advice is take it easy
Don’t let ego drive you

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
So. I had an A Fib issue. Lasted 4 days. Had me in the hospital and then I just dropped off going to the gym. Always had some bullshit excuse of busy or doing this or doing that. So been more than a few months. I’m 240 and look like shit. Having some intermittent chest pains. Chest CT and Nuclear Stress Test show zero issues. Scored a 13.7 METS. Pretty good for 57 and zero cardio or gym for a while. Took 45 days off the trt. So I just in general look and feel like shit.

Changed up the diet starting yesterday. Will take a week to get it lined up. Made it to the gym today. Did a light chest. 2 sets 15 reps 5 different moves.

Going home. Tuna on some rye for lunch. And steak and rice for dinner.
Hope y’all are doing well. And yes. I apologize no do go MIA now and again.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The health deities have been kind of kicking your ass lately, but you have been fighting right back. Keep doing what you can, when you can and you will be alright. Now that riding season is coming to an end, it is a good time to get back in the gym. Love you brother and let the group know if you need anything!

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
The health deities have been kind of kicking your ass lately, but you have been fighting right back. Keep doing what you can, when you can and you will be alright. Now that riding season is coming to an end, it is a good time to get back in the gym. Love you brother and let the group know if you need anything!
That was one of my excuses. But to be honest. The motorcycles do a lot for my mental health. With the OCD my constant loop of thoughts are broken when riding or wrenching. I need to find the happy medium because training helps too. I just prioritized the bikes.
As always. Y’all jump right in to support me. Much love back brother. Thanks.

Warhead. I’m on it. Thanks Brother.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Medium to mild back today. 5 moves. 2 sets of 15 each. I truly look like shit in the mirror. Started the TRT yesterday and have been really on point with the meals.

My weakness has been ice cream every day I’m home. And the diner for a big breakfast every Saturday and Sunday. One dinner out and always a burger and wings at the bar. Just too much. Still need the night out for dinner. Wife shouldn’t be punished for my gluttony. Ordered the Grilled Chicken Ceasar salad. Water and coffee.

did 33 minutes in the treadmill today. Had to hear the end of the chapter before shutting down.

240 yesterday.
238.4 today.

I expect the fast drop then the slow steady.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yep. You should treat the wife each week to a nice dinner. Especially, if you are cutting and not being so cheerful. Haha.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Man. I knew bananas tore me up a little. So GF tells me about his one snack. Greek yogurt, Grape Nuts and a banana. GF said bananas aren’t kind to him but he’s good when adding it with other foods.

Well apparently I’m not. Holy hell. I was wishing I was dead. Ate that at 6:30 and it’s now 1:30 and I’m just now starting to feel normal.

So. Day 3 of getting back on track was a real shit show.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Ok. This will be week 4. Made it to the gym Saturday and Sunday. Upped the cardio to 60 minutes. 3.2 mph. Been really eating cleaner not haveinf a cheat every other day. Lol. No dropping weight as fast as I’d like but it’s dropping and I feel better mentally and have noticed a few other positive changes.

This will be week 5 back on my HRT. I’ve seemed to picked up some aggression for some reason. Never been aggressive with my low dose regiment. 3 times in 2 days been in confrontations. Not big ones. Well one could have gone bad for the other guy.

I’m pretty self aware. Having OCD I am
Pretty in tune with what’s doin in my head. So I’ll just keep an eye on it. Be sure to count to 10 before responding.

Waiting on my new gym shirts.

I HATE PEOPLE
NO ONE CARES - WORK HARDER
Shhhhhhh - NO ONE CARES

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic