Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Slin with AAS...

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
My 2nd cycle my buddy had me pinning slin for a few days till I got scared and quit.
Since then I steer clear of insulin. Does anyone here pin slin on AAS cycles only?
I get its effects on GH, etc...but it makes me nervous pinning on Test/Tren/Avar cycle (just to use as example).
Do any of you guys advocate insulin with an AAS only cycle?
I'm just not a fan of dosing something that without strick glucose intake/monitoring you can simply drop like a rock...
If anyone has a safer protocol or any suggestions in lieu of strict glucose/

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Buy a glucometer and check your blood sugar. That’s the only safe way. If you’re not using it with HGH it’s not gonna do much besides make the casual user fat. Just use 500mg of Metformin 2x a day for nutrient partitioning. Much safer.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Buy a glucometer and check your blood sugar. That’s the only safe way. If you’re not using it with HGH it’s not gonna do much besides make the casual user fat. Just use 500mg of Metformin 2x a day for nutrient partitioning. Much safer.

agree 100%

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Would using the shortest acting slin be any safer than any other version?...I'm thinking of going all out before it's to late...I'm like BR tho, I did pin slin for a week years ago just to try it and experience it...However, my nerve or lack of it got me...I didn't have any problems per say, just began to freak out when I would think about what I was doing....

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Insulin is not for you. There is no safer protocol.
Thanks Jin, I ran slin on a few of my early AAS cycles and was unimpressed to say the least. You simply confirmed my speculations. However, I had to know if anyone was still trying this nonsense (no offense intended toward anyone).
Slin is just plain dangerous IMHO.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Would using the shortest acting slin be any safer than any other version?...I'm thinking of going all out before it's to late...I'm like BR tho, I did pin slin for a week years ago just to try it and experience it...However, my nerve or lack of it got me...I didn't have any problems per say, just began to freak out when I would think about what I was doing....
Concur...it's scary, but its scary for a good reason.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
def no real "safe" way to use insulin with a strict protocol. it will drop your sugar, no questions asked, and if you dont know the signs or have preparations ready to go...its scary as shit. only way to do it is to know your body and the effects of it, and even at that...have a glucose meter with you so you have the sense of "i know what my sugar is" and also loads of glucose tabs, etc. for 95% of the people...its not something that would be worth it to use

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i would say ALSO...ramp up the met...some people cant handle 1000mg daily and they learn very quickly about GI distress....lol

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Insulin is not as dangerous as people claim it to be. Like any other drug it can be if done incorrectly... literally eat carbs and there’s little to no side effects.

I utilize 8iu humalog pre and post workout with no issues, just figure out where you fall for what’s needed and if nervous track your sugars with a meter.

I like the feeling of going hypo so I adjust as needed based on how I feel

Start as a low dose and work your way you based on your goals

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic