Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Slin questions

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Been reading up on slin use and I think I have most of the details down, but still have a few specific questions. I will just keep updating this thread with questions as I think of them as to not over fill the forum.

So I am going to bump my Hgh use from 2iu 5x a week to 4iu 4x a week (training days only now) to get the best bang for the buck while using insulin. I would go to 5 days a week, but atm, we are getting a little tight on money because we are trying to sell our house and save up as much as we can for a down payment. My next question is, should my Hgh be peaked in my system when I use the slin or is there a more optimal way to use them together?

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
i have always pinned gh about 30 minutes before training then in the bathroom @ the gym pinned the slin before liftin.

Been reading up on slin use and I think I have most of the details down, but still have a few specific questions. I will just keep updating this thread with questions as I think of them as to not over fill the forum.

So I am going to bump my Hgh use from 2iu 5x a week to 4iu 4x a week (training days only now) to get the best bang for the buck while using insulin. I would go to 5 days a week, but atm, we are getting a little tight on money because we are trying to sell our house and save up as much as we can for a down payment. My next question is, should my Hgh be peaked in my system when I use the slin or is there a more optimal way to use them together?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
i have always pinned gh about 30 minutes before training then in the bathroom @ the gym pinned the slin before liftin.

Cool, thanks. When you started slin like this, how much of a difference in gains did you notice?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've never run peps or GH as a combo w/slin. I remember you said you were running peps as well. I got this over at Bass's place for the combo of all three-

------------------------------

Putting it all together - HGH + IGF-1 + Insulin – by RedBaron
A basic peptide cycle guide for the lazy man :)

Weeks 1- (20-30) – HGH – On 5/ off 2
Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25)
• 2 – 3 IU’s - first thing in the morning on workout days – early afternoon on non-workout days
Weeks 6-10, 16-20, (26-30)
• 2 – 3 IU’s first thing in the morning
• 2 – 3 IU’s 1-2 p.m. or pre-workout (or IM post-workout with your insulin if preferred)
All HGH injected subQ into abdomen, obliques, fronts of the thighs, and upper triceps

Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25) – Long R3 IGF-1 – Every day
80 – 100 mcg’s intramuscular
• post work out on workout days
• first thing in the morning on non-workout days

Weeks 6-10, 16-20, (26-30) – Humalog – Workout days only
• 8 – 12 IU’s immediately post workout, intramuscular

IMPORTANT / CRITICAL - Post Insulin Nutrient Routine
Immediately after Humalog injection – do the following in exacting fashion -
• Injection + 5 minutes – drink shake with 10g glutamine / 10g creatine / 7 grams of dextrose per IU of Insulin. (If you don’t wish to split the shakes, add the whey isolate described as well here for a single shake).
• Injection + 15 minutes – drink shake with 65g of whey isolate protein in water (skip if taken with above)
• Injection + 75 minutes – eat a protein / carb meal with 40-50g of protein, 40-50g of carbs, NO FATS (you may wish to add another 30g or so whey isolate protein drink with this meal if you have tore down sufficient muscle groups to utilize this without it being stored as fat)
(i.e. – two boneless, skinless chicken breasts baked or grilled, a serving of brown rice, sweet potatoes, or pasta, with green beans)
Avoid fats for 2-3 hours for Humalog IM, 3-4 hours for Humalog subQ, 4-5 hours for Humulin-R.
keep some glucose tablets or other simple carbs on hand (Orange Juice, Full sugar Coke, etc.) for the active window of your insulin. Hypo symptoms can and will hit hard and fast and you will have little time to react. This is the main danger of insulin use. . Lack of attention to detail in this area can end in a nice ambulance ride, a visit to the hospital or even a one-way trip to the morgue. Be ready and act smart. The price of stupidity is really, really high.

---------------------

HDH

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I pin my GH before the gym as well. I just had this conversation on another board. If I were running slin I would pin my GH before my workout and my slin after.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I've never run peps or GH as a combo w/slin. I remember you said you were running peps as well. I got this over at Bass's place for the combo of all three-

------------------------------

Putting it all together - HGH + IGF-1 + Insulin – by RedBaron
A basic peptide cycle guide for the lazy man :)

Weeks 1- (20-30) – HGH – On 5/ off 2
Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25)
• 2 – 3 IU’s - first thing in the morning on workout days – early afternoon on non-workout days
Weeks 6-10, 16-20, (26-30)
• 2 – 3 IU’s first thing in the morning
• 2 – 3 IU’s 1-2 p.m. or pre-workout (or IM post-workout with your insulin if preferred)
All HGH injected subQ into abdomen, obliques, fronts of the thighs, and upper triceps

Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25) – Long R3 IGF-1 – Every day
80 – 100 mcg’s intramuscular
• post work out on workout days
• first thing in the morning on non-workout days

Weeks 6-10, 16-20, (26-30) – Humalog – Workout days only
• 8 – 12 IU’s immediately post workout, intramuscular

IMPORTANT / CRITICAL - Post Insulin Nutrient Routine
Immediately after Humalog injection – do the following in exacting fashion -
• Injection + 5 minutes – drink shake with 10g glutamine / 10g creatine / 7 grams of dextrose per IU of Insulin. (If you don’t wish to split the shakes, add the whey isolate described as well here for a single shake).
• Injection + 15 minutes – drink shake with 65g of whey isolate protein in water (skip if taken with above)
• Injection + 75 minutes – eat a protein / carb meal with 40-50g of protein, 40-50g of carbs, NO FATS (you may wish to add another 30g or so whey isolate protein drink with this meal if you have tore down sufficient muscle groups to utilize this without it being stored as fat)
(i.e. – two boneless, skinless chicken breasts baked or grilled, a serving of brown rice, sweet potatoes, or pasta, with green beans)
Avoid fats for 2-3 hours for Humalog IM, 3-4 hours for Humalog subQ, 4-5 hours for Humulin-R.
keep some glucose tablets or other simple carbs on hand (Orange Juice, Full sugar Coke, etc.) for the active window of your insulin. Hypo symptoms can and will hit hard and fast and you will have little time to react. This is the main danger of insulin use. . Lack of attention to detail in this area can end in a nice ambulance ride, a visit to the hospital or even a one-way trip to the morgue. Be ready and act smart. The price of stupidity is really, really high.

---------------------

HDH

Thanks for reposting this. I did read this over there. I am going to be dropping my petides now so that I can afford a little more Hgh while doing this.

Bass is saying all pre workout, while many others I talk to are basically telling me that pre workout just ends up being easier to manage. Basically what Lenn mentioned. I am afraid to go PWO, because when my girls are in school, I go straight from the gym to pick them up, and honestly, I want to make sure that I am getting close to the point that the slin is wearing off before I get them in the car.

I have an extremely low fat whey, complete with extra glutamine right in it, and will mix two scoops of that with 60-75g of dex/Malto to sip on through out the workout. Going to keep a banana with me just in case I need a little extra before I get home.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Word of advice to anyone starting slin.

Start low and start post workout.

You will want to see how your body reacts to the low doses at first and it's best not to be pushing your body to the limits until you get used to it and know what you can handle.

HDH

Reactions: SAD
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Thanks HDH for sharing the post.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thanks for reposting this. I did read this over there. I am going to be dropping my petides now so that I can afford a little more Hgh while doing this.

Bass is saying all pre workout, while many others I talk to are basically telling me that pre workout just ends up being easier to manage. Basically what Lenn mentioned. I am afraid to go PWO, because when my girls are in school, I go straight from the gym to pick them up, and honestly, I want to make sure that I am getting close to the point that the slin is wearing off before I get them in the car.

I have an extremely low fat whey, complete with extra glutamine right in it, and will mix two scoops of that with 60-75g of dex/Malto to sip on through out the workout. Going to keep a banana with me just in case I need a little extra before I get home.

I was typing my last reply when you posted this so I didn't see it.

I would suggest getting used to it at first.

I do pre workout myself.

HDH

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I was typing my last reply when you posted this so I didn't see it.

I would suggest getting used to it at first.

I do pre workout myself.

HDH

I gotcha. That's a good idea. No good having a bunh of weight over my head, only to lose it and drop it on myself.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I gotcha. That's a good idea. No good having a bunh of weight over my head, only to lose it and drop it on myself.

I started it pre workout. I went hypo in the gym but had a pocket full of glucose tabs.

If your sitting relaxed, it's easy to spot.

If your body is under a lot of stress from the lifts, not as easy.

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic