Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

slin on off days

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
ive gone back to a 3 day split as i was getting injured way too much on a 5 day.
im about to chuck in some slin with my test and tren cycle, of which im half way through.
do any of you slin users bother to shoot it on your off days or just stick to training days? (i normally just do 12iu's post workout and 5iu's in mornings)

cheers

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I was just doing research on this for the last hour or so. It seems that the general consensus is to use slin on workout days only to avoid excess fat gain.

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
I was just doing research on this for the last hour or so. It seems that the general consensus is to use slin on workout days only to avoid excess fat gain.
seems to be, but you'd think it would be useful for recovery and continually pushing nutrients into the muscle over its post workout recovery period. of course, diet would need to be super clean and to the point

so hard to get ideal info on slin

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
seems to be, but you'd think it would be useful for recovery and continually pushing nutrients into the muscle over its post workout recovery period. of course, diet would need to be super clean and to the point

so hard to get ideal info on slin

If you don't care how much fat you gain, then I would venture to guess it would definitely help with continued recovery on off days. However, the secondary benefit to using it only on workout days is to stay sensitive to it and therefore need less, spend less, and lessen the chance that you will abuse it to the point of making yourself diabetic.

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
If you don't care how much fat you gain, then I would venture to guess it would definitely help with continued recovery on off days. However, the secondary benefit to using it only on workout days is to stay sensitive to it and therefore need less, spend less, and lessen the chance that you will abuse it to the point of making yourself diabetic.
isnt this based more on longevity? i dont stay on any longer than 4wks

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
My approach was to use metformin on off days and slin on training days.
Helps to keep FatBastard syndrome away!

USE humulin R 5 days ew or more and you will start to become insulin resistent which imo can give you way more fat than you want.

When you come off the insulin Metformin is a good idea for a few weeks as well imo.

Last edited:
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Shine, when would you take the metformin on ur off days?

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
My approach was to use metformin on off days and slin on training days.
Helps to keep FatBastard syndrome away!

USE humulin R 5 days ew or more and you will start to become insulin resistent which imo can give you way more fat than you want.

When you come off the insulin Metformin is a good idea for a few weeks as well imo.
yeah, on my last slin run i did 17iu's pd in total everyday and gain a bit of fat. i think i'll just stick with post workout x3 pw this time round and see how it goes, hopefully the tren and a tight diet will reduce any extra fat gain

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'd take it about 30min before I ate 3x ED , before breakfast, lunch and supper. On those meals with meto I made sure my protein intake was very high. I used the Sandoz 500mg tabs. Seemed like it helped to keep my body sensitve to using the HumilinR on training days and help to keep unwanted fat gain down.

Simple aproach but it worked.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
To reiterate what the consensus has said, slin only on training days.

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
started this evening after an intense deadlift and back session.
5iu's straight after training, no dramas, will prob just go straight to 10iu's after my next session tbh

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic