Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Slin for PCT.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Here's my plan for using slin during PCT. I'd like any and all advice from those who feel qualified.

I workout 4-5 days per week, but I'll only be taking slin post workout on three of those days each week. My reason for this is to use less, spend less, and gain less fat.

So for the first week, I'll use 2iu Humulin R immediately after working out. I'll immediately slam a shake with 50 grams waxy maize starch and 30 grams whey protein. 45 minutes later, I'll have a meal consisting of tuna and sweet potatoes, with half a gatorade as well. Just before the two hour mark, I'll have another shake of 50g waxy maize starch and 30g protein, along with another meal of meat and white potatoes. 1 hour later, I'll have the other half of the gatorade with some meat and a sweet potato. 4th hour will be another shake consisting of 25g waxy maize and 30g protein. So here's the timeline.

0hr - 2iu slin. Shake
.75hr - Meal. Gatorade.
2hr - Shake. Meal.
3hr - Meal. Gatorade.
4hr - Shake.

Each week I'll up the slin 2iu and the carbs accordingly, up to a maximum of 8iu, unless I feel 4 or 6 is plenty.

Question- Is this overkill on the meals and shakes?

The only reason why I'm not running GH with this is because I have to get some finances together first before dropping a G on GH. I WILL be running peptides (GRF1(29) and GHRP 6) morning and night as well. PCT will be triptorelin and then low dose torem for a month.

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
you can easily go up an iu everyday, its once you get around the 10iu mark that things can get a tad unpredictable. i went 2ius, 3iu's etc until i got to 12ius. i managed fine on 80grs glucose drink right after inject and 100grms fine oats mixed in my whey shake 20 mins later (the oats give a quick and sustained release, ideal for slin usage)

you are a bit overkill, aim for 10grms carbs per iu of post inject slin, and ALWAYS have a quick carb drink on you for the active life of the slin. i wouldnt bother with a shake and a meal together, infact, way to many shakes there!

just worry about immediate carbs after shot and 20mins later, then just have carbs to hand incase and eat how the normally do for your training

one more thing, be best taken with the cycle rather than after it, get all the magic happening at once if ya get me

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Here's my plan for using slin during PCT. I'd like any and all advice from those who feel qualified.

I workout 4-5 days per week, but I'll only be taking slin post workout on three of those days each week. My reason for this is to use less, spend less, and gain less fat.

So for the first week, I'll use 2iu Humulin R immediately after working out. I'll immediately slam a shake with 50 grams waxy maize starch and 30 grams whey protein. 45 minutes later, I'll have a meal consisting of tuna and sweet potatoes, with half a gatorade as well. Just before the two hour mark, I'll have another shake of 50g waxy maize starch and 30g protein, along with another meal of meat and white potatoes. 1 hour later, I'll have the other half of the gatorade with some meat and a sweet potato. 4th hour will be another shake consisting of 25g waxy maize and 30g protein. So here's the timeline.

0hr - 2iu slin. Shake
.75hr - Meal. Gatorade.
2hr - Shake. Meal.
3hr - Meal. Gatorade.
4hr - Shake.

Each week I'll up the slin 2iu and the carbs accordingly, up to a maximum of 8iu, unless I feel 4 or 6 is plenty.

Question- Is this overkill on the meals and shakes?

The only reason why I'm not running GH with this is because I have to get some finances together first before dropping a G on GH. I WILL be running peptides (GRF1(29) and GHRP 6) morning and night as well. PCT will be triptorelin and then low dose torem for a month.

You should run GH with it, the results will be better. Man, i really wanna try slin for a full run, but im scared to death of becoming diabetic.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Im just a bottle but I would take a look at Karbolyn by Professional Supplements. I mix this in with my egg whites and drink it. VERY YUMMY! Egg whites have zero fat so it is a good choice to drink after taking slin.

Karbolyn is a complex carb but digests faster than a sugar. I know it works for myself and the wife. I also know of a couple pro's who use it. Not just Jason Huh lol

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^I like that karbolyn too, works well with slin.

SAD- you are totally overdoing the meals and shakes in my opinion. You are gonna get fat. Also agree with slayer that it's better to be run on cycle. I think you're gonna just get fat.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I agree ^^

Pin - Eggs or Whey and Karbolyn
30min to Hour later - Chicken or Eggs with brown rice

If you eat enough the 2nd peak wont really bug you but if it does I would have another karbolyn shake laying around. I get fat drinking Gatorade and soda

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I agree ^^

Pin - Eggs or Whey and Karbolyn
30min to Hour later - Chicken or Eggs with brown rice

If you eat enough the 2nd peak wont really bug you but if it does I would have another karbolyn shake laying around. I get fat drinking Gatorade and soda

He's talking about runing Humalin....Isn't this^^^^ for Humalog? Just curious, trying to learn here as well.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
You can run it for both Humalin or Humalog. The Humalin just has another peak 1.5-2 hours after the first one. If you eat enough in your meal after your shake sometimes the 2nd peak wont effect you like the 1st. I would have some food on hand an hour after your big meal just incase. It's different for everyone and their specific insulin and carb sensitivity

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
IMO You want to get away with the least amount of carbs you can without going hypo. The more needless carbs you use the fatter you will get.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You should run GH with it, the results will be better. Man, i really wanna try slin for a full run, but im scared to death of becoming diabetic.

Yeah, I'd love to run it with GH, but I won't have my hands on GH until late July, and my PCT will be starting in early July. Looking to hold on to gains until the GH kicks in. And the diabetic thing is slightly overhyped in my opinion. You would have to abuse slin for quite a while to make yourself diabetic, from what I've read. Of course, with your addictive personality, that is a possibility, lol.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
^I like that karbolyn too, works well with slin.

SAD- you are totally overdoing the meals and shakes in my opinion. You are gonna get fat. Also agree with slayer that it's better to be run on cycle. I think you're gonna just get fat.

I'm in a situation (profession) where if I ran it on cycle, and saw max results from the gear combined with slin and GH and peptides, I would draw attention to myself that is unwanted. For this same reason, I don't want to appear to change my body composition too much during PCT, so I figured slin would help keep the general appearance of not losing any size or water weight, etc.

Definitely don't want to get fat by any means, so I'll revise my diet post inject.

It should be mentioned that I already can go hypo if I push it too hard without proper nutrition, so I'm erring on the side of safety by going so high on carbs.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
IMO You want to get away with the least amount of carbs you can without going hypo. The more needless carbs you use the fatter you will get.

Absolutely. And my initial post was by no means inflexible. As with anything I do, I would adjust it according to results, reactions, and sides. Just erring on the side of precaution to start with.

Give me a minute and I'll post up a new plan.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic