Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Sleep Attack

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I have been having a weird problem lately, this is not a joke. I apparently am sexually assaulting my wife in my sleep, and its gettin worse. It started off that I would just grope her in my sleep, which progressed to grabbing and dry humping, which progressed to ripping her pants off last nite and shoving my hand in between her legs. I don't recall any of this, only get woken up by her hitting me or pinching me. My test is on blast rite now at 750m/wk, but that's not a crazy dose for me. Any thoughts?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I had the same iisue, years ago, with no cycle at all. Usually I'd sleep through it or at least have no memory. Sometimes I'd wake up humping away and think "Damn, this woman is a horndog".

It is a medical 'syndrome', LOL. Later I saw something about it on tv. An actual medical condition...

It just stopped occurring.

My girl said I was passionate, quiet and sorta relentless, lots of touching... pleasant, overall, except it was night. She had been sleeping.

And I still was...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Issue?? That's the only way I get some off my wife lately, LOL Apparently I am a sleep attack master! You will learn the way young grasshopper!!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i grope my wifes ass in my sleep and do all sorts of weird shit.... thats why i dont let my kids sleep in bed with us anymore lol

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I do this to bro no biggie unless she is saying no, lol but I normally wake up in the middle of going down on her

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I do this to bro no biggie unless she is saying no, lol but I normally wake up in the middle of going down on her

Hey- that got me thinking- if I sleep attacked her, why was she sitting on my face?

Hadn't considered my 'syndrome' in context, LOL

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Lmao Marx I'm telling ya bro it's my cross to bare, horrible being a sex addict lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic