Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Slap Fighting

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Anyone seen the preliminary matches to get into the house? After all the concern about people getting concussions in MMA, NFL, Boxing, etc etc., they come up with this? WTF, most of the matches is one guy smacks the fuck outta the other guy and he goes down and most don't get up. Winner is usually determined by who wins the coin toss. I think most of these guys have been knocked out so many times they have zero ability to take a punch. Any thoughts on this sport that has actually been around for awhile? Not sure how long, but it's apparent by watching these veterans that its been at least a few yrs.?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
There is very little technique to this and it is so terrible for the participants. I love watching combat sports but this is not a combat sport and is certainly not fighting.

I will not watch this crap. It is just a brain cell snuff activity.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
I agree with Jipped. While I like watching a good ass kicking. This is trash. Takes zero skill and last I knew. Bitches get slapped.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I’ve literally watched pillow fighting as a competition.
They turn the dumbest shit into a competition and league.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
This slap fighting does nothing for me. I think it’s just useless.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Frat boys will watch it. I hope it goes away.

Druss

Druss

Oct 23, 2022
Started in russia ...:rolleyes:

What's most worrying is all the slaps are to the left hemisphere of the brain which really can't be good. But on the bright side, neurologists are going to learn alot more about left brain injuries/disabilities very soon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic