Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Yep I had to google it as well.gross

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Any permanent non-surgical success will depend upon the "skin tag" lesion. Are you SURE these skin tags are NOT Condyloma lata? Where are they located? Do they RECURR in the same locations?

I don't have any thing that looks that nasty .. I had one on my eve lid but I cut to close and removed a chunk of eye lid with the nail clipper. I had a few under my arm pit too .
All have been removed and have not returned..

Mine look like this http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...17F8C125860730C9F9761870B80E1&selectedIndex=0

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'm not that old nonetheless about once a year I'm getting a new skin tag. I'm looking for ways to successfully remove skin tags at home and not go through surgical means. Not really wanting to cut it off with a knife or anything either. What have you guys had success with?

Bro - Ive got the TV tag away no sucess- if you have health insurance see a dermatologist OR I cut them off too lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Any permanent non-surgical success will depend upon the "skin tag" lesion. Are you SURE these skin tags are NOT Condyloma lata? Where are they located? Do they RECURR in the same locations?

can we remove condyloma latte too LOL- Seriosly I have what yo uare saying - IM about to see a dermotologist as nothing OTC works and when I cut them they come back. I have a tiny one on my face that my razor cuts every time I shave and bleeds non stop

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic