Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Six more plead guilty in Federal steroid case

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I disagree with your assumption. Look at the amount of people involved, that is where the problem lies. Too many big mouths running around. There were too many players involved, they were local (only takes one young punk kid getting pulled over to spark an investigation). There was no mention of internet activity, so it most likely erupted from someone getting caught and it snowballed from there....

Exactly this very reason so how else would the Feds have gotten wind of this operation then? Someone had to open their mouth to the wrong people. Even getting busted with recs also can get the Feds swarming as so many busts occur because of rec drugs, but not in this case.

T

taskman

May 31, 2011
I think the real issue is the money laundering. It seems like the "drugs" are always the focus in the news but the real motivation of the FEDS is to stop people from making untaxed income in large ammounts. I have been in this game for a while and have never really worried to much because I have never tried to turn a profit off this stuff. It is like "This Thing of Ours". I don't ever mention this stuff to anybody unless I feel like I can help somebody make a life change. People need to be more discreet with the money they earn. I understand with rap music and that culture it has become hip to be flashy but there is no need for it. It will only land you in jail. I think this could have been avoided. As far as snitching.. somebody always cracks. I do not blame the snitch. It sucks but it is not their fault. It is the fault of the people allowing a snitch to know their business. Anyway, I will just use this as a reminder that what I am doing is illegal and can lan me in the big house if I ever get stupid.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic