Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Sirman77 (Bamboo workout clothes?)

S

Sirman77

Dec 2, 2017
Hello All!

I am on here because have an idea for an eCommerce store I thought I would get some opinions on. Here it is.

Bamboo Fitness Wear (eCommerce Store)
Bamboo is ideal for use in workout clothing as it is: sustainable/eco-friendly, moisture wicking, naturally anti-bacterial/anti-odor, temperature regulating, hypoallergenic, and incredibly soft to the touch. My brand would take these bamboo clothing products which already available on the market, redesign them to appeal specifically to fitness enthusiasts using eye-catching colors and designs, and market them specifically to people interested in trying a unique fitness product with the aforementioned benefits. Imagine products like those products by gymshark but made of bamboo blends, and a bit higher quality. I would start with shirts and gym shorts, constructed for durability and cut to accentuate athletic builds.

Thoughts? Would you buy this? Why or why not? What could be changed to make you buy this?

Thanks in advance guys!

B

brazey

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Welcome.... Here's my opinion. I'm not interested in your proposed line. I'm old school, train in my garage and wear old ripped shorts and t-shirts. Oh, and I like working up a good sweat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic