Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Simple vid on why you MUST stretch.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Got five minutes to decrease pain and minimize injury? This video explains why you must stretch, but for a reason you may have never known. I wish I saw this years ago. Watch and then you can thank me after lol.

Hawk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks!!!... I hate stretching, however, it looks like it may be a MUST!!!...Good post!!!!

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
That fuzz speech is awesome, wish someone would have told me about his years ago too...

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
That fuzz speech is awesome, wish someone would have told me about his years ago too...
Same here, We wonder why we lose ROM as we gain size and blame it on that...but one look at a Kai Green posing vid and you seen it aint so. Now us old timers have stuck shoulders and hips.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Thanks!!!... I hate stretching, however, it looks like it may be a MUST!!!...Good post!!!!
If all your trying to do it break up the fuzz than 5 minutes pwo and 5 in the morning or whenever you feel tight actually feela good.

Hawk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
If all your trying to do it break up the fuzz than 5 minutes pwo and 5 in the morning or whenever you feel tight actually feela good.

Hawk

I think that's the route I will take to begin with...I should be able to ease into it that way!...Again, thanx for the vid, bro!

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I think that's the route I will take to begin with...I should be able to ease into it that way!...Again, thanx for the vid, bro!
Not sure how long you've been at it, but the sooner you can start the better. Wish I did years ago. When I was 200 I had zero issues regarding limited ROM, now at 275 that's all I have. Lol

Hawk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wow . . . interesting indeed. Remembering my first brush with DC, where his advice included stretching the fascia to allow the muscles otherwise induced to grow more room to do just that. Thinking too of the deep tissue massage that gets talked about, that we can see Jay and Ronnie getting on youtube. And, of an electric percussive device I got off Amazon and have been too undisciplined to use much, kinda like the jackhammers used to break up pavement, only less so. Need to get my ass in gear, I'm not getting any younger.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Wow . . . interesting indeed. Remembering my first brush with DC, where his advice included stretching the fascia to allow the muscles otherwise induced to grow more room to do just that. Thinking too of the deep tissue massage that gets talked about, that we can see Jay and Ronnie getting on youtube. And, of an electric percussive device I got off Amazon and have been too undisciplined to use much, kinda like the jackhammers used to break up pavement, only less so. Need to get my ass in gear, I'm not getting any younger.

I see guys my age suffering so many minor injuries in the shoulders and hips. One bud has popped his hip out twice in 6 months...another tore his psoas and is back to squatting one plate. These are big dudes who dont stretch or get deep work. I try so hard to talk them into it, but they are "real" men and dont need that sissy stuff.ha ha

Hawk

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
agree....I need to stretch more often...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic