Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Silk Road - Drug Marketplace of the Future?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Some of you guys may already know about this, but I wanted to post a link to the story just in case anyone hadn't read this yet.

Supposedly through the site below you can make "secure" drug transactions online without the authorities every finding out. It's made possible by the anonymity network "TOR" and an untraceable online currency called "bitcoin." Seems unreal that this is actually happening on a daily basis.....but it is

The Underground Website Where You Can Buy Any Drug Imaginable

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
yeah and I bet DEA will make a nice little delivery for you

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
UNBELIEVABLE!! that is crazy! im with YS, no way the feds wont have this figured out soon if they dont already!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The thing is....the site itself is like "an island that can only be found by those who already know where it is." You can't just browse through it. You have to put in time to get a TOR network and bitcoin services. It's a lot harder than it sounds. But if people who buy drugs know they can anonymously do so then it's all worth it in the end.

There's already been a call to shut the site down by the US Senate. But, they have been unsuccessful because it's tough to actually prove the illegal activity that's happening is being commited by real people. It's almost like friends playing cards in the clouds....even if you saw it you wouldn't believe it (unless you were high). TOR keeps you anonymous and bitcoin keeps your funds anonymous. ALL the prices are in bitcoins, not dollars or euros. So there's no way to tell where the money originated from or where it's going to. It's like a digital Swiss bank account that no one knows about. It's like trading with Monopoly money that you got by trading in cash. It's a very "backwards" idea overall, but that's why it works so well. If it made perfect sense, it would be too easy to hack....

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
takes 10 minutes tops to setup a tor network connection. This kind of thing has been around a long time, it has just recently gotten the press...

bitcoin is pretty secure too as long as you send the CIM or WU to buy them.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
my point was 10 minutes is too long for the average curious person.....but not long enough for your average drug addict, lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
welll... my point is... If we know about it in an open forum... you can bet your sweet ass that LE knows too....

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
good point interesting idea but you wont find me using it

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think I should PM admin and let him know GS needs to be banned for talking about sources... He has compromised the safety of this board!!!! lol

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
welll... my point is... If we know about it in an open forum... you can bet your sweet ass that LE knows too....

Well of course they know....they just can't do anything about it at the moment.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'll let you delete your own thread, lol

Don't think this should be here personally, many people may not know about it and I don't think we want to be the ones to lead them there. Just my opinion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic