Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Sick of it....

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Hey guys wondering if you could help me out with my Winnee(I think that's how u spell it) cycle. I don't want to get big just looking for a Nick Jonas/Harry Potter look. I'm 17 and have an ab ball and some ankle weights along with my mom's old jazzercize videos. I'm 5'9" 240lbs, but mom says I'm big boned, not fat. Also I keep hearing about PCT's. Where can I buy some and how many do I need to take a day? PS don't need any training or diet advice...know all that stuff already.
Thanks guys,
-UFCMMACageFighterAnimal23

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
UFCMMACageFighterAnimal23...

You are on the right track. Just make sure you do not take too much winstrol because you'll get WAAAAAAY too muscular an won't even be able to fit in the cage. 5mg ED should be more than enough. Don't worry about eating either, just jump on the HCG diet and limit yourself to 500 calories a day. In no time you'll be the best fighter the world has ever seen!

Oh ya, and one more thing...here's a dildo...you know what to do

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
LOL....This is the best fucken advice in the whole fucken sad ass world...Please feed me more advice because im just a stick boy and i need my ass kicked up and down and all around a cage match...I have one more question.Will winny make my ass bleed?U know i hate wearing tampons as a butt plug......I only bleed when im getting fucked by donkey dicks or when im getting raped by men in my locker room before a cage match....

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
yeah just finished reading this one at meso its going down hill quick over there

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
You hit the nail on the head GS and I liked your post as it's strong and to the point, and KBD also put in his 2 cents too. It's a good thing you vets have to keep schooling the newbs on what's right and what's wrong.

And yes that place is going downhill fast, Stunna. Seems the noobs are flooding that place from other boards

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
wtf is this guy's problem

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic