Ethan7400
What's New?

Shrink the Prostate, Power up the Penis

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Doc saying Prostate is "fine" might just mean your BPH(Benign Prostate Hyperplasia) is just that...benign. Prostate Cancer symptoms are sometimes identical to BPH. If Flomax is working for your Urinary issues...your prostate is not actually "fine". It's a smooth muscle relaxer that relaxes the bladder neck and prostate enough to get a good "stream" going.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
When my Doc checked my prostate, she said it was "so fine," and said I'll need weekly checkups.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Guess you're right, those 2 on my shoulders should've been a clue. Still, at least I know my prostate is so fine, that's reassuring.

just 6 days till my next appointment now, and no Co-Pay for follow up visits!

Reactions: SAD
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Good call my brother. I never thought of it that way.

I guess I should say this.. PSA is like .02 which I know means little overall but when he finger fucked me, ummmmm. I mean when he manually checked my prostate he said it felt normal (not sure why he smoked a cigarette after though??).

Anyway, I stopped taking that last night and went back to a supplement called Prostate600 (made by Natures Life). I have used before and it worked well'ish. I cruise at about 200mg a week and have for 13+ years. I rarely cycle maybe once per year on anything else.

Any advice is very welcome my friend.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This is some really good info.

I hate the fact that I wake up at the same time every night to pee. Each night is different, sometimes once, sometimes it’s several.

Even when I don’t drink much water before bed, it’s still typical to wake up.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
So true. When we're young we wake up several times during the night to see what Wifey might like to do. Now, it's still several times, but just to piss.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
i have no probs!!!! would be nice to get a piss in that is longer then 10sec like when no some kidney stone meds

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I've used pycnogenol for 2 years now at 100mg/day. It seems to work well but is pricey.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Good information.

Based on the experiences herein, I just started a regimen of 100mg Pycnogenol 2x/day and 3g Citrulline Malate 2x/day to see its effects, if any, on erection quality. I've been on about 600mg Test E/week and 1.25mg Finasteride for quite a few months, and although I'm horny at a regular interval, I don't seem to get as hard as possible when the time comes. We'll see what happens. I plan to give this a shot for a couple of months to gauge its benefits.

Before ordering the supplements, I saw that a lot of studies said that Arginine has trouble passing the gut into the bloodstream, so I ordered Citrulline Malate in hopes that it would increase systemic arginine availability.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic