Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Shredding on cycle

S

sp3nny

Apr 6, 2014
Due to start my next cycle but wondered if I could take something which will shred at the same time. All suggestions welcome

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Eat less or do more cardio without eating more. There is no secret unless you have GH.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
if u have experience with tren ..that will do the job your looking for

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I have been doing clen and dnp ..

2 weeks of clen going from 40 mcg to 100 ...
2 weeks of DNP low dose of 250 mgs crystal...

I really like dnp so far at a low dose it kinda feels like eating a really hot bowl of soup... If you use dnp pay close attention to how much the carbs turn up the heat..
For me a cup of brown rice turns the heat up enough that i sweat a good amount... My legs and torso get sweaty in about 15 minutes after meal and feel as if it last about 1 hour..
As for one who has tried DNP i recommend it only if you can trust your source..

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Bulk or cut.. Choose one..

^^^^ This.

If your goal is to gain muscle don't look to lose fat, because you have to be in a caloric surplus to build muscle, and a caloric defecit to cut. It is nearly impossible to do both at the same time. Thus you should choose one or the other.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
What have you tried? Test and Winny is a good combo but it's hell on the joints.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Due to start my next cycle but wondered if I could take something which will shred at the same time. All suggestions welcome

Your age, prior history of "arthritis" or surgeries will have a major impact on what YOUR joints can tolerate.
Obviously Tren is a favorite as are the following; Var, T-Bol, Masteron and Primo. So what is the primary distinction between "cutting" AAS and "bulking" AAS?

Whether they aromatize into E-2 causing fluid retention. So it should be of no surprise NONE of the AAS I just listed aromatize.

All that being said AEROBIC activity has similar benefits and should be included in a "cutting cycle" at least to some extent.

What else may be used, Beta agonists such as Albuterol and Clen, Thyroxine, or amphetamine analogs such as Ephedra or Pseudo-Ephedrine.

I would NOT use DNP since the wt loss reduction includes glycogen, fat and MUSCLE and because the side effects are horrific in some people.

JIM

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic