Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Shoulder destruction

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
Gonna focus on military press with lots of intensity. And lateral raises of all variations will be hit with volume. Also I'm going to finish the workout by blasting biceps with drag curls and a lot of other shit with less than perfect form to focus on getting a nice pump.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Remember there’s 3 heads to the delt so you may need to mix things up more than just those 2 movements. Good luck!

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
Thanks for the advice man, I didn't leave out the rear delts, but in the past I use to neglect them. I did bent over rear flys with 10 lb dumbbells. I've gotta be honest I watched rich Pianas bigger by the day serious about 5 months back, I've been addicted to hitting shoulders ever since then.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Oh man, i've been doing lateral raises at the cables. They are called ladder side lateral raises. Basically 3 reps to one rep.
For each arm, you will go up about a 1/3 of way, then go down. Then go up half way then go down, then go up all the way then go down.....that is considered one rep. I do that for as many as i can do. I usually finish with this actually.

Good luck!

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
Oh man, i've been doing lateral raises at the cables. They are called ladder side lateral raises. Basically 3 reps to one rep.
For each arm, you will go up about a 1/3 of way, then go down. Then go up half way then go down, then go up all the way then go down.....that is considered one rep. I do that for as many as i can do. I usually finish with this actually.

Good luck!
Sound pretty hard core. I'm stuck using free weights at the moment but as soon as I'm able, I will definitely try this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic