Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Should I use Letrozole with Toremifene or Toremifene only for PCT?

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Ok it's been 3 weeks since last shot the test mixture (25mg/ml each Test ace,prop, pp, isocap, enan, cyp.) & started using IGF-1&2 LR3/HCG/Letrozole. Just ordered 2 btls Toemifene and they'll be here by weekend. Have just enough IGF/HCG till then.

My question is should I use Letrozole with Toremifene or Toremifene only?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Are you using letro for gyno? I would definitely drop it and just run torem, especially for test only.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
No gyno just cause it works good with GH and I use GHRP, & IGF. Studies show it works better than clomid but causes ED in males. I'll just drop it when I get Toremifene and do 60mg/day Tore for 1 month.

I used test for 6 months, mast enan for 3 months, Dbol for 2+ months, and Winny for 2+ months and off for 3 weeks. I used HCG/GHRP-2/IGF-1&2 LR3 during the whole time.

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
No gyno just cause it works good with GH and I use GHRP, & IGF. Studies show it works better than clomid but causes ED in males. I'll just drop it when I get Toremifene and do 60mg/day Tore for 1 month.

I used test for 6 months, mast enan for 3 months, Dbol for 2+ months, and Winny for 2+ months and off for 3 weeks. I used HCG/GHRP-2/IGF-1&2 LR3 during the whole time.

Oh ok I got ya man. I didn't realize it was for so long and all the compounds. I think it sounds like you're good to go with dropping the letro when you get the torem. I love torem, it's always been great for me.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Think that's all I'll use next time. I still have test/Mast/Winny/Var/GHRP-2, think 2 weeks after last shot just use Torem and do shorter cycles 2-3 months.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Think that's all I'll use next time. I still have test/Mast/Winny/Var/GHRP-2, think 2 weeks after last shot just use Torem and do shorter cycles 2-3 months.

I would go shorter cycles as well. Especially if you aren't a cruiser. Best of luck bro

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

What do you mean it works better than Clomid? What was the study comparing: E-2, LH, TT or .....?
Curious why are you using BOTH IGF and GH?
Can I assume these are generic "peptides"?

Regs
jim

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic