Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Should I Try Working My Abs Everyday?

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
I usually work my abs every second day but since Im on a cycle and gear makes recovery times faster I was thinking Id get better results trying everyday. Does anyone who does or did abs everyday on a cycle notice better results? Looking for answers from those who know firsthand.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i do my abs every day M-F. i only do hanging leg raises because they are easy and a great exercise for abs. i have a pullup bar installed in my bathroom doorway and do anywhere from 100-300 a morning. i vary sets of reps and using ankle weights etc. it you want awesome abs, you have to do them everyday! IMO

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
not only do u need to work them more often to get them, but abs are diet diet diet. lol. and as far as working every day are u building ur abs up now or cutting them? if ur building ur lower and upper abs id go every other day cuz ur going to be going heavy resistance on them. if ur cutting them up every day, like doc said, hi reps, varying resistance...daily. good luck

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
not only do u need to work them more often to get them, but abs are diet diet diet. lol. and as far as working every day are u building ur abs up now or cutting them? if ur building ur lower and upper abs id go every other day cuz ur going to be going heavy resistance on them. if ur cutting them up every day, like doc said, hi reps, varying resistance...daily. good luck

mine bulked up the best when i had 20# of weight on each ankle and did 300 a day. inflammed my thoracic vertebrae after the second month but the abs were awesome :)

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Every day...Ill say no...honestly you can do abs several times a week but this muscle group happens to get a lot of stimulation during deads, bent rows, squats and other exercises where the torso/core has to work hard.
Im not sure why people treat abs like they are some muscle group unlike any other that cannot be overtrained or worked to the point of creating an imbalance with the lower back....just my .02...hey but who am I? just another grunt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic