Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Shortz

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I wanted to give a shout out to my bro shortz for the help he gave me with one of my weight loss clients. He went above and beyond to help me with her. He knows macros and diet very well and when needing help he was the first guy I though of. Thanks again brother.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Who????

:D

j/k

That's cool; that's what this site is all about. Helping each other out.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
That guy is a fruity pebble if ya know what I mean... LOL.. But for serious .. Can't say a bad thing about SHORTZ .. Aside from the fact that he gives me automobile envy

Good knowledgable cat that always brings positive attitude and dat science not to be confuse with bro science .. Glad to know ya bro!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I've stopped reading Shortz posts because he's always crushing my dreams. Every time I think I know what I'm doing he is there to tell me I'm wrong.

But seriously, huge knowledge base on that guy.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Shortz is the man, good stuff. Awesome community man, I love this board.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Yep, I would also like to thank Shortz.

He helped me with setting up my IIFYM diet back in July.

Thanks man. Really appreciate the advice. It worked great for me.

I'll take diet advice from Shortz any day.

E

ElitePL

Oct 22, 2012
Shortz is a good friend to have for sure.

stick around bro

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
That's what this community should be about, helping each other when needed. Good job fellas.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Awww, thanks guys! Really means a lot that you started a thread just to thank me. When I discuss diet and training here, I don't feel like I wasting my time like I do in some other circumstances, which is why I have no problem taking the time to type out long replies (I try not to make walls of text at the same time hehe) to help out.

Much appreciated!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
He's one of those iifym kids so I put him on my ignore ages ago...

Just kidding brother the blokes a diet guru I've been lurking around lots and his stuff has taught me a thing or two so thanks shortz mate

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Awww, thanks guys! Really means a lot that you started a thread just to thank me. When I discuss diet and training here, I don't feel like I wasting my time like I do in some other circumstances, which is why I have no problem taking the time to type out long replies (I try not to make walls of text at the same time hehe) to help out.

Much appreciated!

Great seeing this thread, shortz. Seeing you recognized for embodying what our good board is about rocks. Thanks for sharing what you know.

Great seeing a good brother honored!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic