Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Short oral cycle

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I have always done 1 long cycle over the summer and then back to TRT. This year was an early start for a competition so I have been off for a few months. I'm bouncing around the idea of a short oral cycle which is something I have never done; I need some help brothers!

Var has always been my go-to for a finisher. 4-5 weeks at 50mg/wk. Was wondering where something like that would land me on just my TRT dose and no other compounds. This is just for a possible early fall vacation to a warm island to look a little better. I'm holding about 220 now on a morning weigh-in at 5--9". I would only need to peel off 5 lbs to get to my jacked weight but that's a gear weight.

Any ideas? Thoughts?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I do something similar to this.. try to
Just cruise fall/winter and blast off with test and tren low dose and long for spring and summer and try to steer away from any orals period but on a little dbol atm lol

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Adding some var to TRT is how I was introduced to PEDs hehe. Its a nice, simple boost.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Var has always been my favorite to add onto my TRT. But over the past couple of years, I've learned to love tbol as well. A few times recently, I've split the difference and done 25mg of each ED!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Adding some var to TRT is how I was introduced to PEDs hehe. Its a nice, simple boost.
I'm on the back end of that and in there maybe my problem. I would say I fall into an advanced lifter so there are no quick gains to be had. 80% of the final product will be through my diet and training. Just looking for that finished look from the Var.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I have always done 1 long cycle over the summer and then back to TRT. This year was an early start for a competition so I have been off for a few months. I'm bouncing around the idea of a short oral cycle which is something I have never done; I need some help brothers!

Var has always been my go-to for a finisher. 4-5 weeks at 50mg/wk. Was wondering where something like that would land me on just my TRT dose and no other compounds. This is just for a possible early fall vacation to a warm island to look a little better. I'm holding about 220 now on a morning weigh-in at 5--9". I would only need to peel off 5 lbs to get to my jacked weight but that's a gear weight.

Any ideas? Thoughts?
I do this every summer in my older years. The Var chisels my physic.

I'll never complain about the permanent pump and vascularity (even a small dose) of var offers.

Bottom line, Var makes ya look pretty lol

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
The verdict is in!

Did the Winny at 50mg/day for 5 weeks. Dropped the 5 lbs too. Ran 250 test cyp, slightly over my 200 TRT for 10 weeks. In the end, the winny did what you would expect and with the 5 lbs gone I was okay with the final product. Got some veins to pop but still looked a little bloated in the midsection for some reason.

Truthfully, You can do a better job on some light oil compounds and more time.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I was wondering how long the Winny gains stick around? I keep my oil gains for a few months until I'm back to my same look. Always thought what comes quick will leave quick.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic