Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

short esters

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I have a buddy would wanted to run a cycle so I told him to start with 500mg test cyp every week for 12 weeks. He's not sure about it and said he just wants to "dabble" for 4 weeks. I explained that it wouldn't even start to kick in until then. So I'm like if you just want to feel what injecting yourself feels like then try test prop for 4 weeks IDK??...what should I tell this guy?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I assume never taken a cycle before? Prop for 6 weeks would work, but if it's his first cycle, does he really want to pin EOD?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
He can also just up intial dose to reach stable blood levels much faters.

Attached is a graph assuming 500mg of each compound (not adjusting for ester weight diff between prop and cyp) Really just to show who fast stable blood levels are reach.

The yellow is standard 1/week 500 mg cyp. Notice it takes into the 6th week to reach stable peak levels.
Blue is 500mg Mon, 250mg Wed, then 500 1/week following. Notice stable peaks are reached at end of first week. Not 6
Red is prop 140 eod. Takes about the same amount of time to reach stable levels as the 'jump start' does of cyp

Only down side is it takes about 1 1/2-2weeks more to clear system. But doing this can get cyp and longer esters to stable levels just as quickly as shorter ones.

l8ks4GF.jpg

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
@Lizard King @macguyver thanks for the input! I'll give him two options one for prop eod or cyp kickstart. and yes first cycle. advanced lifter and strong af wanting to join the dark side.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
That's a nice cycle graph. Is it online or an Excel file or something?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
That's a nice cycle graph. Is it online or an Excel file or something?

There used to be a few sites with it, but they have all evaporated. This one is still up. It works well

At the top you put in 1/2 life and then you can play with mg dosing and days. You can 'calculate' over and over if you are trying to tweak things to get the desired effect.

This can also be a good tool to use to drop back down to stable TRT levels if one has to go in for bloodwork...etc.

https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks Mac. PoB shared a site like that years ago, but it is apparently one of the ones that evaporated. Useful tool (the site, not you) :p

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Thanks Mac. PoB shared a site like that years ago, but it is apparently one of the ones that evaporated. Useful tool (the site, not you) :p

Yep, I have a few bookmarks that are now dead. Going way back, SHINE was the one that I remember introducing the toping of 'front loading' to reach levels more quickly. He helped me a ton when I first made it over here.

Seems like only a few years ago, but I guess it has been longer than that....

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
He can also just up intial dose to reach stable blood levels much faters.

Attached is a graph assuming 500mg of each compound (not adjusting for ester weight diff between prop and cyp) Really just to show who fast stable blood levels are reach.

The yellow is standard 1/week 500 mg cyp. Notice it takes into the 6th week to reach stable peak levels.
Blue is 500mg Mon, 250mg Wed, then 500 1/week following. Notice stable peaks are reached at end of first week. Not 6
Red is prop 140 eod. Takes about the same amount of time to reach stable levels as the 'jump start' does of cyp

Only down side is it takes about 1 1/2-2weeks more to clear system. But doing this can get cyp and longer esters to stable levels just as quickly as shorter ones.

l8ks4GF.jpg
The graph is an assumption.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
The graph is an assumption.

Care to elaborate?....

Not withstanding the debate about 1/2 lives and individuals rates of metabolism, it still serves as a general guideline as to how 1/2 life affects blood levels...etc.

Not sure what else you might be referring to?....

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Care to elaborate?....

Not withstanding the debate about 1/2 lives and individuals rates of metabolism, it still serves as a general guideline as to how 1/2 life affects blood levels...etc.

Not sure what else you might be referring to?....

I am currently on a Sun, Tues, Thurs regimen of test p. By Sunday (72hrs post injection) I am running on fumes. Monday around noon (36hrs out) I am high on the curve. 16 years juicing, 10 of which running prop supports that prop falls off sooner then the graph shows. Also, the fact prop clears faster resulting in less build up of half lives, prop behaves differently and my blood count runs a solid point lower across the board practicing S, T, Th injections.

I didn't see where the test subject was 'picked' and their blood was sampled at the intervals suggested on the graph.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Why not switch from 3xWeek to eod? On the surface that would increase the weekly dose slightly. If that's a concern, decreasing the injections' volume slightly could make the math come out right.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic