Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
Hey guys, don't worry bout the hijacking lol. I'm going to be doing 500mg, not 750. 750 is very much overkill, you guys are right. The reason I'm not doing just 500mg test is because this is for a 3 month recomposition competition. It started 2 weeks ago. Which is also why I'm juicing right now. I used to be around 195 at my prime, dropped down because I went through some personal shit and stopped lifting for about 3 months. Started up again about a month ago, I'm up to 183 as of today. I'm gonna be pinning test on mon/fri and I'll start the npp the week after this coming week pinning mon/wed/fri. I have gained a lot natty, and i know how to train and eat. These are pictures of me after a few months off so you guys have to understand that. But really, this is good for me because those are my BEGINNING pics so my AFTER pics are going to be very drastic. It's all part of the competition :) If it wasn't for the comp, I wouldn't be doing things the way they are. Everyone understand? :) Ok now to logging some shit!

Deadlifted today, and it felt fucking great. Got up 365 for 4 reps. Not my pb, but it's getting there :)

And here are some pictures that I took today.

Bodybuilding Comp 2nd Round Jan 29th 2011 pictures by sethfrost33 - Photobucket

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
And thank you good bros I know you'll understand, thanks for the support from everyone here!

on another note,

my lats fucking suck :(

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
And thank you good bros I know you'll understand, thanks for the support from everyone here!

on another note,

my lats fucking suck :(

Barbell rows....do a TON of them, lol

Oh ya...and everytime you don't feel full, eat something. Ah hell, if you feel full slam a couple digestive enzymes, take a shit, and eat some more. At your current size you need at Least 5,000 cals a day (as eveny spaced as possible) to reach your goals. Eating 100 grams of protein in a single sitting may sound cool, but at least half of it is probably going to be wasted. Eat 6-8 good size meals a day and make sure you get a nice meal in right before you sleep! Take advantage of your natural GH repair while sleeping!

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
Training is mon/tues/thurs/fri

3 different days.

legs/shoulders day looks something like this..

Squat 5x5
Military press 4X8
Hip Sled 3x8
Seated shoulder press 3x8
Calf raises
Cable lateral raises 3x12
all this subject to change, i might add some more stuff in as i'm feeling it.

back/bi
DL 5x4-5
Pull ups 4x8
DB bent over row 4x8
Chest supported db rows 3x10
whatever for bis, i'm usually not too worried about them

chest/tris
Flat bench 5x5
Incline DB bench 4x8
Dips 3x8
maybe closed grip bench
and then rope pull downs 3x12

All these are subject to change.

My diet is usually something like this..

9am: 4eggs w/ bowl of oatmeal

12am: chicken breast on whole wheat buns w/ cheese and lettuce.
assorted veggies
+some bread or other kind of carb i can fit into my stomach

130pm: Protein shake w/water (pre workout)

3pm post workout: waximaize shake with creatine

4pm: Some kind of meat (usually a sandwich) and baked potato or rice

7pm: chicken breast or other meat w/ veggies and some kind of carb

For snacks after this I usually have natural oats w/ whole milk cereal style. and cottage cheese. not all at once, but whenever I feel I can eat a good amount.

+ I try to drink a lot of milk throughout the day. usually can get through a half gal every 1.5 days.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
Barbell rows....do a TON of them, lol

Oh ya...and everytime you don't feel full, eat something. Ah hell, if you feel full slam a couple digestive enzymes, take a shit, and eat some more. At your current size you need at Least 5,000 cals a day (as eveny spaced as possible) to reach your goals. Eating 100 grams of protein in a single sitting may sound cool, but at least half of it is probably going to be wasted. Eat 6-8 good size meals a day and make sure you get a nice meal in right before you sleep! Take advantage of your natural GH repair while sleeping!

THIS is good advise here shibs LISTEN!!!

Training is mon/tues/thurs/fri

3 different days.

legs/shoulders day looks something like this..

Squat 5x5
Military press 4X8
Hip Sled 3x8
Seated shoulder press 3x8
Calf raises
Cable lateral raises 3x12
all this subject to change, i might add some more stuff in as i'm feeling it.

back/bi
DL 5x4-5
Pull ups 4x8
DB bent over row 4x8
Chest supported db rows 3x10
whatever for bis, i'm usually not too worried about them

chest/tris
Flat bench 5x5
Incline DB bench 4x8
Dips 3x8
maybe closed grip bench
and then rope pull downs 3x12

All these are subject to change.

My diet is usually something like this..

9am: 4eggs w/ bowl of oatmeal

12am: chicken breast on whole wheat buns w/ cheese and lettuce.
assorted veggies
+some bread or other kind of carb i can fit into my stomach

130pm: Protein shake w/water (pre workout)

3pm post workout: waximaize shake with creatine

4pm: Some kind of meat (usually a sandwich) and baked potato or rice

7pm: chicken breast or other meat w/ veggies and some kind of carb

For snacks after this I usually have natural oats w/ whole milk cereal style. and cottage cheese. not all at once, but whenever I feel I can eat a good amount.

+ I try to drink a lot of milk throughout the day. usually can get through a half gal every 1.5 days.

first let me say i dont mean any disrespect bro....you konw how i feel about the drugs...now about your diet...your not eating enuff to build a proper turd let alone muscle....you need to eat WAY WAY more than this bro....try 12 whole jumbo eggs..2 cups of oat meal and 8oz of milk for breakfast...2hrs later 12oz chicken breast 2 cups brown rice and a cup or 2 of broccoli then 2hrs later eat again...you need to force feed yourself youngster....ADD your shakes to a meal DO NOT replace whole food with a shake...remember bro FOOD makes you big NOT drugs..the drugs just make your body use what you put into it more efficiently!!

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
Hey guys, just got back from the gym today. Did legs and shoulders. I squated 245x6 which isn't that good, squats are probably my weakest lift right now. Weighed in at 186. I'm noticing myself getting much more vascular, and I'm pretty sure I can contribute the weight gain to my ph dieselbolan. I feel like my appetite has been suppressed lately though.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
EAT.............can't build a house without bricks. You are barely hitting 200g of protein, 60 of which is from ur shake. BTW you are running Test, NPP, Proviron, and a prohormone? U are leaning way too hard on the drugs.....Just my opinion, you are gonna do what you want.

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
Today I hit chest and tris.

Benched 215x6 which is alright for me. I'm glad my maxes are getting back up to what they used to be. Had a great pump today also. Weight was just about the same, sitting around 185 right now.

I have also started eating more, getting back into the groove of things and my appetite is finally starting to come up a bit.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Been covered- BUT Eat More Food, often, take digestive enzymes. Shitting and pissing are what we do cuz we consume easily three times the cals and water of regular, mediocre folks.

Good advice above, brother, take heed to grow better and shorten your learning curve.

EAT. DRINK WATER. TRAIN. SLEEP.

If you gotta use compounds know that they only support those correctly used elements of muscular feeding/growth

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
Tonights workout felt fucking amazing. chest/tris

started off with bench press
went
135x5
205x5
215x5
225x5
235x4

then db inc. press
went
65x8
80x6
80x5

dips
35x8
45x8
45x8

db flys
30x12 (Easy)
35x6 (fucking hard lol)
30x8

rope pull downs
something like 120x12 110x8 100x8

and I weighed in at 190

suck it.

oh and i've been eating a shit ton lately, usually 3/4 gal of whole milk plus everything i listed earlier plus more lol

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
First pin was on the 28 of Jan and its the 7 th of Feb so 15 lbs in 10 days thats unheard of...................

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic