Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

shibs

shibs

Jan 18, 2011
This is to log the progress of my body recomposition project.

The outline of my cycle looks a bit like this..

1-12 test-e 750mg/week
2-11 npp 300mg/week
6-12 proviron 50mg ed

I'll be doing a 3 way split.

legs/shoulders
chest/tri
back/bi

working out mon,tues,thurs,fri.

Might kick it up if I feel like I can work out more.

I took almost 3 months off and just started working out again a couple weeks ago. I lost a little strength and a lot of weight, but I'm excited to get it all back and then some. I'll post up some of my lifts later when I can remember lol.

Here's a link to my pictures from the first week. I'll post up new pics this weekend. I probably way around 175 in those pics.
bodybuilding comp pictures by sethfrost33 - Photobucket

Today was my first pin ever lol. I was so nervous I held the syringe with two hands as I put it in my leg. First pin in my right quad was clean and painless. Injected it fine but had to lay down afterwords lol. Second pin in my left quad was a bit painful, but injected smoothly. It bled a bit more too. Nothing significant though. And yeah, I had to lay down after that one too lol. Anyway, I'll make sure to update this tomorrow after I workout!

p.s. if you guys would like me to include anything else or have any questions just post up! Thanks guys.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Why are you using two different pins on the same day load that shit all in to one pin and inject it all at once

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Is this your first cycle then? Seems like alot of gear to start out with...

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
how old are you bro??thats WAY to much gear...you will grow just fine on 500mgs of test only for a yr or more...fix your diet and training and drop some of the gear.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
i like the test and nandrolone but drop the prov what are you 50 and by the looks of the pic id say he is 19 or 20

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
i like the test and nandrolone but drop the prov what are you 50 and by the looks of the pic id say he is 19 or 20

matter of fact im 46 bro and probably been at this as long as youve been alive....he dont need all that shit to grow trust me on that....FOOD makes you grow NOT drugs...they just help your body use the food better!!

chemically-alterd

chemically-alterd

Dec 27, 2010
hey shibs...eat more bro. forget the gear all togeather. you need to gain about 50 more pounds natty. then try some gear.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
matter of fact im 46 bro and probably been at this as long as youve been alive....he dont need all that shit to grow trust me on that....FOOD makes you grow NOT drugs...they just help your body use the food better!!

That was directed at the 20 yr old using proviron which is normally used to help with sexual performance, I understand that some use to use Proviron as a anti estrogen but theyre are things better suited for that now, Adex Nolva Letro.

uh yeah i dont know how you seem to have thought that was aimed at you but you can go ahead and shutup now, what i was saying is that i like the test and nandrolone, but do not see the need for running proviron thats typically used for sexual boost dont think he is gonna have that problem being young and running 500 mgs of test as his base for the first cycle he has ever ran.

Although I do agree that 500 mgs of test only would have been a fine first time cycle he already has the gear, keep the proviron for when the deca affects your libido during PCT and just use it b4 you know you will have sex. But if you have done your research you would know that Proviron is another DHT derivitive and that it can cause hairloss, just going off your pic but not gonna look to cool bald and your age. Just looking out for you bro......

Last edited:
luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
That was directed at the 20 yr old using proviron which is normally used to help with sexual performance

uh yeah i dont know how you seem to have thought that was aimed at you but you can go ahead and shutup now, what i was saying is that i like the test and nandrolone, but do not see the need for running proviron thats typically used for sexual boost dont think he is gonna have that problem being young and running 500 mgs of test as his base for the first cycle he has ever ran.

Although I do agree that 500 mgs of test only would have been a fine first time cycle he already has the gear,

O' sorry i thought that was a shot at me...now as far as you telling me to shut up WTF is up with the disrespect??
also your saying just because he has the gear he should run it?? really?? let me tell YOU what this kid needs to do....he needs to throw ALL THAT SHIT in the trash and EAT TONS OF FOOD and lift ass heavy weights and when he puts on 40 or 50lbs THEN run a cycle..BUT as you said hes already got the drugs and no matter what WE say hes gonna use them so instead of telling him to run a shit ton of drugs because he HAS them how bout WE try and teach him that food is key and that he dont need all the drugs to grow...why dont WE tell him that if he dont have the genetics to use all that gear that its just a waste of money....this is one of the biggest problems i see with ppl now days is they are looking for a magic pill or a syringe full of juice to make them big and lean and what they dont realize or even know about its diet and the hard work involved....EVERYONE is SO quick to jump on the sauce with no idea of what it takes to make it work!!!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
O' sorry i thought that was a shot at me...now as far as you telling me to shut up WTF is up with the disrespect??
also your saying just because he has the gear he should run it?? really?? let me tell YOU what this kid needs to do....he needs to throw ALL THAT SHIT in the trash and EAT TONS OF FOOD and lift ass heavy weights and when he puts on 40 or 50lbs THEN run a cycle..BUT as you said hes already got the drugs and no matter what WE say hes gonna use them so instead of telling him to run a shit ton of drugs because he HAS them how bout WE try and teach him that food is key and that he dont need all the drugs to grow...why dont WE tell him that if he dont have the genetics to use all that gear that its just a waste of money....this is one of the biggest problems i see with ppl now days is they are looking for a magic pill or a syringe full of juice to make them big and lean and what they dont realize or even know about its diet and the hard work involved....EVERYONE is SO quick to jump on the sauce with no idea of what it takes to make it work!!!

I do agree with you bro that he could put on plenty of weight natty but you and I both know he aint gonna do that, he has the itch and has already started so best thing we can do is tell him how to do it right so he dont mess himself up too bad.

And as far as the disrepect, doesnt mean I dont like you man.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
I do agree with you bro that he could put on plenty of weight natty but you and I both know he aint gonna do that, he has the itch and has already started so best thing we can do is tell him how to do it right so he dont mess himself up too bad.

And as far as the disrepect, doesnt mean I dont like you man.

and IMHO the best way to not mess himself up is to start with test only but like you say thats up to shibs.

cool bro!!

sorry for the high jack shibs!!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
So shibs what is your injection schedule gonna be through the week?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic