Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Shawn Rhoden dead at 46

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Sucks to hear. Guy was under a shit ton of stress. Add PEDS/VAX/COOF to that and unfortunately we are seeing a lot of this.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
RIP.

sure is a high curve in bodybuilding deaths that seems to keep going up… to me it’s gotta be covid/vax related idk
You have to wonder, maybe not COVID/VAX per se, but could well be an interactive effect of high dose PEDs and other stuff AND either COVID/VAX. There is some data looking at AR blockers as a treatment for COVID and also guys on 5 ARis having less problems with COVID. We know there is cross talk between the AR and GC receptor that when the AR is blocked, it enhances the effects of GC. DHT and OX both have that effect, and ND directly acts on the GC. Having said that, the doc that works with one of my BC survivors and prescribes both T pellets and AIs to women has not seen any problems in her patients that have had COVID or vaccines. These are women than have the T levels of men and near zero E2, so if the hypothesis that high T and low E2 leads to worse COVID outcomes, she should be seeing catastrophic issues with her patients. IMO, its not that simple but you have to wonder why we are seeing so many cardiac related deaths recently in both men and women BB vs pre-COVID. Has that much really changed with PEDs or protocols in one to two years or is there something else going on?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
It seemed like the pro's were realizing that more was not better for awhile now. Seemed like it to me anyway. If you look at utube vidios from retired bb's there is alot of talk about how dangerous excess use is. That higher doses really only result in higher side effects.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I can't say for sure, but i think a lot of these guys, or users in general, start using lower doses of just trt (test), but then they use the same thinking for orals. A lot of these guys are on orals non-stop, and that does a number on your lipids, even for many users at low doses (long term in years, etc).

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
btw, from guys that knew Shawn, they are saying he never got the Covid vaccine.

Not discrediting there being an association with other users, but figured i'd throw that out there.

I'm not sure if he ever had contracted the virus at some point though.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
He had a rough spell for a while with alcoholism. Not sure about drug abuse but wouldn't be surprised. Who knows what he abused his body with for that period of time.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Rhoden was recently about 290 - 300 lbs at a height of 5'9". Muscle or not, that much weight is constant stress on your heart.

RIP.

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic