Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Share what you have learned

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I am always learning. I've only been lifting for about three and half to four years. It did take about three year figure certain shit was not working including diet and enhancements. There are certain routines I do not do because I do not want to have the risk of a spinal or other types of devastating injuries. I'd say within the last few months I started to pay more attention to my back muscles and what a difference the physique make when that is tied up. I go with a lot of how I feel and looking at my own results. The only thing that sucks about this narcissist life style is that I go to LA Fitness to lift. That placed is filled with unfit mentally and physically people. The short years that I have been going there the people look the same. Unchanged, diet unhealthy, with the exception of one or two, but is about it. I get when someone pays $20/mo, what we expect.

The only reason I started to train was because of a injury I had riding in 2010 at a sport track. I told myself if I going to ride track I am going have to add density/strength.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic