pbtom
What's New?

Shaker cups

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
What are you all using?

As much as I like blender bottles, I have forgotten enough of them in my car, in the gym bag etc. resulting in the point of no return from smellville that I need to find another solution. I've saved a few using vinegar but let's face it I'm never going to stop forgetting little things like this. Has anyone found a decent stainless shaker yet?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
What are you all using?

As much as I like blender bottles, I have forgotten enough of them in my car, in the gym bag etc. resulting in the point of no return from smellville that I need to find another solution. I've saved a few using vinegar but let's face it I'm never going to stop forgetting little things like this. Has anyone found a decent stainless shaker yet?
I just keep the whisk ball and put it into another cheaper cup.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I used to like the ones max muscle gave you... I stopped buying protien there when they stopped giving me cups... I use the blender bottles and if i leave the in my car or somthing then i let em soak

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
SUPPLEMENTWAREHOUSE.COM 99 cents cant go wrong I use them for everything. i have about 30 of them. if I have to throw one away then its all good.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I've just gotten into the habit of after I finish my protein shake, I pour some water in there and give it another shake, then drink the rest of the goodness. That way when I forget about it, I can easily clean it, and I don't pass out from the smell.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I've just gotten into the habit of after I finish my protein shake, I pour some water in there and give it another shake, then drink the rest of the goodness. That way when I forget about it, I can easily clean it, and I don't pass out from the smell.
The times I personally forget are the times I don't have access to a sink. like quick sneeking a shake on the job.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Blender bottles is what I use when they smell bad i just keep the ball then toss the cup out

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I dont use em, tupperware with just enough water to make pudding.
Re-use no problem. No leaks no cup, no problems.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I like the Optimum nutrition ones.When they get funky I let them soak in a light bleach water solution. Supposedly newspaper works well for getting the funk out too.I have never used it though.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i like universals shaker cup. their old ones werent the best but this new one is pretty cool. i dont drink shakes so mine is just old intra aid and it doesnt get stinky just cements itself to the bottom of the cup :D

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
SUPPLEMENTWAREHOUSE.COM 99 cents cant go wrong I use them for everything. i have about 30 of them. if I have to throw one away then its all good.

I'll have to check that out, just bite the bullet and buy like 50 of them and not have to worry bout it again.... Are they like the max muscle ones?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic