Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

SEX...Pre or Post Workout?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It's a well known legend that if a male "ejaculates" that he is in essence flushing the testosterone right out of his system. Well, there is NO scientific evidence that actually proves this. In fact, most studies I've come across show that ejaculation increases testosterone levels in males.

The only problem is, most men are tired after sex and lose the drive to do something as strenuous as working out. Women are the same way, unless they don't orgasm during the sex. The testosterone level in women increases dramatically during sex and helps to aid your workout. There aren't many other ways for a woman to up her test levels...well, at least not ways that are safe or without side effect.

Recently I did a case study.... 1 participant... me:)
OFF CYCLE
While having sex before a workout I felt refreshed walking into the gym. However, my workout seemed to lag and I lost focus quick. It felt like I wasn't pushing the weight I was capable of.

2 days later I knew I was going to have sex immediately after the workout so I was super focused and even pushed some weight that surprised me. I was able to maintain a super hard erection for a long period of time and it seemed like I could control the sex a bit better. The only other time I can compare to this is the "morning wood zone."

I guess this is due to the fact that Nitric Oxide is largely responsible for very hard erections....which is why after a night of REM sleep or after a nice workout youare able to perform well.

Here's an article that discusses the morning portion...
The Body Odd - Why guys rise and, well, rise in the morning?

So, men... step up to the plate and sweep your woman off her feet after a nice sweaty workout. It's fun for the whole family!

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I'm sure the increase of prolactin after sex doesn't help with the workout.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I think if I knew I was having sex right when I got home after working out my workout would suck because that's what I'd be thinking about.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
im more of a sprinter than a marathon runner during sex so i get pretty tired, im better when i lay it down after the workout

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I jus save it for my non-workout days So I can give 100% and tear that shit up!!! lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
im more of a sprinter than a marathon runner during sex so i get pretty tired, im better when i lay it down after the workout

Reminds me of the draw backs of tren and sex lol, makes you a horny sob but you sweat like a pig and run outa stamina fast lmao!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I usualy workout late at night come home eat shower bone the wife and get some sleep

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I prefer it before training, this way I am more focused on my training and not so much on the tight little asses prancing around the gym.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
When I was in the army there was "no sex" before mission rule. It makes u weak. Fact or fiction? It made me mad

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm married, I take it when I can get it, LOL

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well when I have a woman in my life Its only sex on my non gym days

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Always after workout bro, I come in from gym take a shower and we rock and roll BUT here lately since I been on this test-500 I don't care when it is I just want to screw!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic