Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

SERMs Testicles Ache

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
My nuts have been aching since i started SERMs, is this normal?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Maybe it's a good sign that they're still living lol.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Ive went through the same thing, it should subside over time.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
only time mine do is when im low on test..
KBD u prob have blue balls

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Play with them, they will hurt less.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Can i ever get a serious answer? Jesus, no wonder why i dont post too many questions on this forum.

Are you serious? You've had like 200+ posts in the last week, and started a bunch of question threads. And surprisingly, most people are giving you a fair shake and answering your questions intelligently. This thread is no exception, as you did get some serious answers. I have stayed out of every thread you started until now, but I needed to point out that people are giving you a 2nd (3rd/4th) chance, so don't get too sensitive if somebody ribs you a little.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Are you serious? You've had like 200+ posts in the last week, and started a bunch of question threads. And surprisingly, most people are giving you a fair shake and answering your questions intelligently. This thread is no exception, as you did get some serious answers. I have stayed out of every thread you started until now, but I needed to point out that people are giving you a 2nd (3rd/4th) chance, so don't get too sensitive if somebody ribs you a little.

Take it to the Flame Forum if you want to argue SAD. K?

We can have a SAD argument, about SAD things. Like when it rains powerade because the sun is dawning on the horizon.

Last edited:
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Yes bro, its normal. You have two muscles in ur nutsac; the dartos and cremaster. These muscles can atrophy along with the testes. When the testes 'reinflate,' if you will, the muscles are stretched and the tissue can become sore, Happens to me with HCG. It will subside with time.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Take it to the Flame Forum if you want to argue SAD. K?

We can have a SAD argument, about SAD things. Like when it rains powerade because the sun is dawning on the horizon.

Clever. There was no personal attack and no opening for an argument in my post. Just pointing out facts.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Yes bro, its normal. You have two muscles in ur nutsac; the dartos and cremaster. These muscles can atrophy along with the testes. When the testes 'reinflate,' if you will, the muscles are stretched and the tissue can become sore, Happens to me with HCG. It will subside with time.

Not worried about it just wondering if its ever happened. thanks mayo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic