Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

SERM Questions

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The thing that you guys have to remember is that the only way you are going to see progesterone affect gyno is if your estrogen levels are pretty high. So, if you control estrogen from the outset, the chance you will get gyno is far less. Once you get gyno, you have to work to reduce the estrogen with a suicide inhibitor like letro. I'm still not convinced that prami or caber are even necessary. I think it just takes a bit longer for things to return to normal since you are worrying about different things altogether.

The fact that people say "progesterone gyno" makes me laugh. Nothing aromatizes into "progesterone" and progesterone's binding affinity to the AR is much higher than that of trenbolone or nandrolone. So, as you can see the chances of getting prolactin gyno decrease as your IQ goes up ;)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The thing that you guys have to remember is that the only way you are going to see progesterone affect gyno is if your estrogen levels are pretty high. So, if you control estrogen from the outset, the chance you will get gyno is far less. Once you get gyno, you have to work to reduce the estrogen with a suicide inhibitor like letro. I'm still not convinced that prami or caber are even necessary. I think it just takes a bit longer for things to return to normal since you are worrying about different things altogether.

The fact that people say "progesterone gyno" makes me laugh. Nothing aromatizes into "progesterone" and progesterone's binding affinity to the AR is much higher than that of trenbolone or nandrolone. So, as you can see the chances of getting prolactin gyno decrease as your IQ goes up ;)

Well nolva is working and nolva is not an AI lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think you can suck my prolactin induced cock GS!

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
gyno - get bloodwork. manage e2 with stane if necessary. Treat gyno with ralox as first choice tamox as second.
Done deal.
If you are lactating for whatever reason a dopamine agonist will help stop it. It wont do anything for gyno treatment. Short term dopamine agonist use is ok, long term it can mess with your neurological rewards system.
e2 is the key, crushing it with an ai to treat gyno is not prudent imo. Again manage it with an ai if necessary, treat gyno with proper serms.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic