Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Serious sex question..

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
One of my very best friends has long term, debilitating Lyme Disease and several Lyme related co diseases.
we confide anything and everything to each other. So...besides 20 different mess she takes to boost her immune system, she also takes massive amounts of prescribed opiates for neck, hip, joint pain.
she can enjoy sex but can't orgasm . She said she can "ride the train but never quite get to the next station.
her clit is numb.
so, since some women get a more sensitive clit, and since steroids were made to counter body waiting, might not a little dose of something both help her to orgasm but also help her entire system to fight back???
Thanks for any and all help; I don't want to give her something that messes her up even worse! She's missed 3 years of work!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
This is a discussion she needs to have with her doctor.....Anything steroid related could alter the meds she is prescribed for her Lyme disease.....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would not resort to anabolics. Sex drive and an orgasm are 2 different things.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
snake, I dont want to sound like a perv or even seem to pry... but do you have access to said clitoris? (dont answer) Maybe it needs some more direct play time or an intense vibrator... maybe you could use your teeth a bit more... I guess my real question is... is there ANY sensation?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
It's probably the opiates that are causing the problem.I know when I take vicodin it's real hard to bust,probably the same thing for a female I'd presume.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Yeah, the lack of O is definitely due to opiates... She's tried vibes and every type movement...feels good but then totally frustrates her..
i was just thinking that a touch of winny or var might kill two birds: help her orgasm and help her heal and regenerate Lyme .
FD has a great point though; juice could adversely interact with one of the meds she is prescribed.
i know she is prescribed t3, cortisol, an oral type of gh, plus gets shots of colloidal silver to kill the Lyme pathogen.
she's 34; lost the last 7 years of her young life to Lyme. It's heartbreaking.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
We all know you cant really say "Hey doc... can i take juice?? I want to do something illegal..." so what you need to do is look into the meds she has and find any contraindicators for the drugs... there may be a few doctors here that can help. I like the idea of var... winny may be a bit to androgenic... #IsThereADoctorInTheHouse

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
an interesting side effect. has she done any research regarding her meds, Lyme disease and her issue? See if a Lyme Disease support group may have similar issues. One worth checking into.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Try the mystic wand from vibratex and a Costco pack of AA Batteries. That thing could grind out metal.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Her sex issue is totally opiate induced. Since some females have sides of increased sensitivity, I thought maybe something like var might help her sexually and also facilitate all around tissue building, healing.
Probably a dumb idea, since no females have responded..

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I don't know anything about Lyme disease, but I'd be very hesitant to suggest self-medicating w/ anything else on top of the pile of stuff she's already on. I'd definitely have a very specific discussion w/ the doctor and / or her OB/GYN. Normally for reduced sex drive and such , an OB/GYN will recommend topical test like Androgel. But w/ the opiates, I dunno if it can work thru the strength of the opiates. I'm sure this is an issue for anyone on a boatload of opiates so that can be the direction of the conversation either w/ a doctor or support group.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Its 100% opiate related.take it from former addict..My sex life sucked on that shit..U cant cum on them

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic