Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Serious Question for KBD AND GetRaw

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I am asking that everyone please take this thread serious. I dont want the riff raff started in my thread.

KBD I know you like to joke and kid that's cool but I have a serious question, while you talk all the lean shit I have to admit you are pretty cut for a young man so I want to know this. Other than diet what cycles have you run to cut or what do you do to stay cut up? Bro this is a damn serious question please dont start the LEAN shit.

GetRaw, you dont talk the stuff bro but I see you in your avatar, you are one cut MF. I pose the same question bro. Other than diet what cycles have you run to cut or what do you do to stay cut up?

Thanks Guys

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
No problem bro, i usually eat alot of egg whites and chicken and rice and protein shakes all day dude. And Honey for carbs with some juice. And of course tren and test.

And Ephedrine

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
i realize i wasnt called out, i stay around 10% without doing anything, all diet. staying routine on my meals, and a couple high intensity workouts a week. im a hardgainer so it is prolly a little easier to stay lean...but my cycles look like this, test e 500-750 mg week, tren e 400mg a week. eq 500 mg week. couple times a week i take suspension just for the intensity...but im gonna say....diet is most important

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I know diet is and I have cut a good bit on the same cycle you are taking, just wanted more input, Thanks Soinkid85, also I am 42 so its a little harder.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
meal 1
6 egg whites+2 whole eggs
2 servings cream of rice

meal 2
6oz lean meat
2 cups rice
1 tbsppeanut butter

meal 3
6 oz lean meat
eaight ounce potatoe
1 cup veggies

meal 4
6 oz lean meat
ten ounce potatoe
1 tbsp peanut butter

meal 5
6 oz lean meat
1 1/2 cups rice
large salad...newmans olive oil &vinegar dressing

meal 6
8 egg whites
2 tbsppeanut butter
2 rice cakes

work out days add a shake post workout
every other day add 30g carbs to meals 1& 3 and after workout.....

this is my daily diet, keeps me lean and build mass too. comes up to around 298 g protein, 345 g carbs and 80 g fat....when im on i throw in 2 builder shakes a day that are around 1300 calories each, 74 grams protein, and 300 grams carbs..

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
well I might not be quite as lean as KBD but I'm under the 10% mark and now only 215lb 39 years old and Alternate Day Fasting seem to work very well in drop BF, and holding on to LM...Anyway though I'd add my 2 cent...oh and peptide peptide, peptides...can not say enough about them and the add GH you get from them...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Todays meals:

Bowl of Cereal

Protein Shake 50g
Chicken Wrap 20g

Before Gym: Protein Shake 50g and Juice

After Gym: Chicken and Rice and Protein Shake 80g total

Potatoes (Carbs for sugar)

Next Meal: 7 egg whites and Water

Meal after: Piece of Chicken

Shake before bed

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
well I might not be quite as lean as KBD but I'm under the 10% mark and now only 215lb 39 years old and Alternate Day Fasting seem to work very well in drop BF, and holding on to LM...Anyway though I'd add my 2 cent...oh and peptide peptide, peptides...can not say enough about them and the add GH you get from them...

Thanks Aware!!!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Fasting, isnt that like eating 1 meal in a day or some shit?

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Seeing KBD in his avy i would say a lot has to do with genetics. Not taking anything away or saying you dont train hard, but it looks like you have that body type.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Exactly. Han, at 42, your gh is much lower than when you were 22 and declining every year. Not to worry though, peptides will make a huge difference. I suggest ghrp-2 and modified grf 1-29. Best thing about peptides is they can safely be run at the right doses year round, which helps minimize any losses during pct and off cycle as well as helping to shed fat.

For a 22 year old, peptides probably aren't worth the money.
For a 42 year old, peptides are definitely worth it.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
OK, well very interesting, also I cruise when not "ON" but I will definitely look into the peptides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic