Protein Shake 50g
Chicken Wrap 20g

Before Gym: Protein Shake 50g and Juice

After Gym: Chicken and Rice and Protein Shake 80g total

Potatoes (Carbs for sugar)

Next Meal: 7 egg whites and Water

Meal after: Piece of Chicken

Shake before bed

You drink simple carbs (juice) prior to working out? Not sure I understand the logic of flooding the bloodstream with sugars prior to a workout, after a workout u want simple sugars, not before....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey Hanniball, I'm 43 and have been on HRT for about 4 years now. I've had very little success with using AAS to "cut". All the threads I've read about people dropping BF with tren, etc. always bugged me, because tren never did anything for me in terms of dropping BF.

Recently, I went to a ketogenic diet, and ran test prop/tren ace/mast with winny. Coupled to the diet, this AAS cocktail worked quite well. Don't know if it helped me drop BF, I think it did, and it helped me keep all my lean mass. (BTW, started at 237 on Jan. 1, and weighed in at 216 this morning, I think my BF is about 10% at most).

I have also been running GH at 1.5IU/day. (the rips). Have recently upped it to 3IU/day, and will stay at this dose for the next 6 weeks or so. Honestly, I can't tell you whether the GH is helping or not. It's clearly not hurting.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Tren does cut BF for me, it has been working very well along with increasing my strength quite a bit, like I say I will look into the peptides.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Fasting, isnt that like eating 1 meal in a day or some shit?

Yes. When I was fasting I would fast for 18 hours and then take in about 1,000 calories, mostly protien, then on the next day I would feast. The goal being to make up for the calorie you did not get the prevoius day. Worked very well IMO

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Exactly. Han, at 42, your gh is much lower than when you were 22 and declining every year. Not to worry though, peptides will make a huge difference. I suggest ghrp-2 and modified grf 1-29. Best thing about peptides is they can safely be run at the right doses year round, which helps minimize any losses during pct and off cycle as well as helping to shed fat.

For a 22 year old, peptides probably aren't worth the money.
For a 42 year old, peptides are definitely worth it.

Yes I could not agree more. I also use GHRP2/Mod 1-29 2-3 time a day

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Yes. When I was fasting I would fast for 18 hours and then take in about 1,000 calories, mostly protien, then on the next day I would feast. The goal being to make up for the calorie you did not get the prevoius day. Worked very well IMO

May try this, I can do this.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
May try this, I can do this.

I'd like someone to explain the science behind how this is beneficial. At first blush, it doesn't seem like a good idea to me. When fasting for an extended period (even overnight), your body sees a calorie deficit, and doesn't know the cause of the deficit. So as a dynamic system, your metabolism slows to conserve energy, not knowing when the next meal will be coming.

After fasting, you then ingest a very large number of calories, more than your body can convert to fuel (because your metabolism has slowed, and because you've dumped a large number of calories into your system very fast). The excess fuel that cannot be immediately used for fuel is converted to fat.

See my quandry? I'm trying to understand how this fast principle works....

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I'd like someone to explain the science behind how this is beneficial. At first blush, it doesn't seem like a good idea to me. When fasting for an extended period (even overnight), your body sees a calorie deficit, and doesn't know the cause of the deficit. So as a dynamic system, your metabolism slows to conserve energy, not knowing when the next meal will be coming.

After fasting, you then ingest a very large number of calories, more than your body can convert to fuel (because your metabolism has slowed, and because you've dumped a large number of calories into your system very fast). The excess fuel that cannot be immediately used for fuel is converted to fat.

See my quandry? I'm trying to understand how this fast principle works....

Here is one article...Just google it and there is a TON of reshearch and science...Also check out Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health

Alternate-day Fasting: How Good Is It For Your Health?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hbal ... I swear after taking peptides for a little over 11 months, it permanently changed my metabolism.... CJC1295 at 500mcg 2xew and GHRP2 300mcg 3times daily.....its alot of slin pins..

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You drink simple carbs (juice) prior to working out? Not sure I understand the logic of flooding the bloodstream with sugars prior to a workout, after a workout u want simple sugars, not before....

there are plenty of simple sugars in preworkout drinks... also, being on a low cal/low carb diet, if I don't have some simple sugars before lifting weights my blood sugar drops way too low

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
All i know is i felt sick as fuck and i still feel weird.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic