pbtom
What's New?

serious arm infection

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
im confused, what else causes pus?

No, not what causes pus, what I am saying is, that what is coming out of his bicep does not look like pus. his blood is clean and separated the color of that pus is not correct for pus. that is mostly some synthetic crap coming out of that bicep.

Why would that little dude be taking a bicep shot with gear? hmm must have ran out of sites to pin?

this is not gear related that's what I'm saying. jmo it has nothing to do with an injection of steroids gone wrong.

Do you notice how the junk coming out does not mix with the blood? like water and oil

garbage comes out, blood comes out clean garbage comes out, blood comes out clean. again and again. I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
the guy in the first video, the original video, regardless of what caused it, that was pus and nasty pus at that. pus that color stinks bad!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
No, not what causes pus, what I am saying is, that what is coming out of his bicep does not look like pus. his blood is clean and separated the color of that pus is not correct for pus. that is mostly some synthetic crap coming out of that bicep.

Why would that little dude be taking a bicep shot with gear? hmm must have ran out of sites to pin?

this is not gear related that's what I'm saying. jmo it has nothing to do with an injection of steroids gone wrong.

Do you notice how the junk coming out does not mix with the blood? like water and oil

garbage comes out, blood comes out clean garbage comes out, blood comes out clean. again and again. I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one.
what video are we talking about? not trying to be arguementative, just confused :D

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
what video are we talking about? not trying to be arguementative, just confused :D

your not a natural blonde are you? jk!! I'm just playing so please don't cut my huevos off! :)

the first video ATW notice the amount of it, that is mostly the crap that he pumped in himself. either way my point has more to do with the fact that this was not from an intramuscular injection of an oily solution or an aqueous suspension.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is actually pus. honestly, we just cleaned out an abscess on a cat that was that same color. abscesses are something i deal with daily and usually more than one. they come in every color and texture and smell. what it was caused from, who knows but what came out of that was a nice big mixture of WBCs and bacteria. it really does look just like that. those brown colored ones are always very very smelly as there is usually a sulfur component to the bacteria. i suppose it isnt that big of a deal to me because i see huge ones in very small animals. im sure that one has been growing for awhile given the volume that came out.

oh and it is my natural hair color. :D havent done anything beside have it trimmed for over a year now.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
regardless synthol is dangerous if over used. Besides it looks fake so I will never go there. I know a guy that had both of his tri's operated on because he pinned them often for site growth / synthol enhancement that led to a severe infection.. One year later he has a big scar on each tri and his muscles look better then ever. Hard and ripped...not bloated and soft looking.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
When will it be this douchenozzles turn

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Thanks for all your interesting replys everyone. I should have known most of you would have seen it before ! :)
Thanks for the info on the SEO abuse in SA too Mayo and knowledge of Puss AlltheWay :).

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
This guy has the intellect of a Monkey! What a serious fucking idiot!

If that dude was putting synthol or any other oil into his pecs...that'll be asking for serious trouble too like the first guy. Those vids sure made my stomach turn :eek:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic