Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

serious arm infection

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
shit happens. the more one injects the more of a chance for an infection. just part of the game. look at DWs bad luck of late and he has been doing this for years.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I've seen that before and it almost looks fake. Nice sterile place to get something drained with all the black mold on the walls.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is a third world country, what does one expect! thats about like medicine in smallville :D

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
That is some serious nasty shit ,,,Holy crap I was tryin to eat my sammich and now i need to puke ...
Im not even sure what to say except damn I hope that doesnt end up being me haveing that done .Ewwwwwww Damn Man ,,,,

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
LOL, very nice. If you like that, search MRSA pus drainage videos on YouTube.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think the only way for an abcess to get that bad is time... Lots of it. That had to have been sorely neglected.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
]

you can see these are not steroid related. what was coming out of that guys bicep was not pus from a bacteria infection.

im confused, what else causes pus?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
These are not steroid injuries. In Mexico, Central and South America, the use of SEO(site enhancing oil) is a huge fad right now. These retards are just injecting large amounts of oil, who knows the source, into muscle groups for an enhanced look. If you take a couple minutes and explore the associated videos you will see that it is gross misuse of SEO, not steroid abuse, that is causing the injuries and associated infections.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic