Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Sergio Oliva Jr. Locked up in Dubai

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I have not read into this very much, but it was posted over at ProM. Seems like he may have screwed up big time. Again, I haven't read into it though, so I could be way off.

From the few things I saw on this so far ,, he hit some one on a bike or they hit him and he's being detained over that while all his documentation and paperwork are being processed. The one thing I saw and im not big fan of Palumbo but he made it sound like who ever he hit died Dave talks in odd circles at times so i aint sure.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Does he live there? We know why they go there. He's a weird dude seems lost attacks anyone that isn't sucking his balls as the greatest ever. He was pushing CBD shit awhile back. He won't be out anytime soon. Maybe Biden can save him.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
From the few things I saw on this so far ,, he hit some one on a bike or they hit him and he's being detained over that while all his documentation and paperwork are being processed. The one thing I saw and im not big fan of Palumbo but he made it sound like who ever he hit died Dave talks in odd circles at times so i aint sure.
Supposedly Jr hit the person and then someone else hit the person and it ended up a day or two later that the person died.
I've heard that anytime something like this happened they arrest and hold the suspect until everything is clear for them to be released so they never have to go track them down or give them a chance to run. All I know is Jr is a great guy so I hope it all turns out good for him. Maybe that POS Biden can trade a female pothead WNBA player for him.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I think it was mentioned that he had to take a drug test and more than likely failed it because he is high 24/7.....or so it was posting (not confirmed).

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I think it was mentioned that he had to take a drug test and more than likely failed it because he is high 24/7.....or so it was posting (not confirmed).
He is out and posted the real story. He was never tested for drugs, he did get a breathalyzer on the scene. No charges other than regular traffic incident.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
He is out and posted the real story. He was never tested for drugs, he did get a breathalyzer on the scene. No charges other than regular traffic incident.
That is good to hear!

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Does he live there? We know why they go there. He's a weird dude seems lost attacks anyone that isn't sucking his balls as the greatest ever. He was pushing CBD shit awhile back. He won't be out anytime soon. Maybe Biden can save him.
Why do they go there??

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Most if not all go there for free get tons of food train at the best gyms and can get pharm grade every thing and many make bank too. I would go in a minute if I was someone worth a shit in bodybuilding...

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Most if not all go there for free get tons of food train at the best gyms and can get pharm grade every thing and many make bank too. I would go in a minute if I was someone worth a shit in bodybuilding...
Same here. BTW Sergio is looking good now too.

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
So what is it about Dubai that there is sjch demand to have top league BBers go there? Popular gyms?

So most PEDs are legal over there, as in able to be purchased over the counter? I assume then they just ship it back to the states?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I think it’s easily available but not legal.
Slesh was over there and said he was scared to death to break the law and took no chances. I do t blame him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic