Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Semoriline v. HGH which gets best results

E

EZDOER

Sep 5, 2012
How long does it take to see results using Semoriline if you diet and train well and is HGH better?

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
hey friend! Care to be a bit more specific as to what results you are interested in seeing?

A

arnold100

Oct 10, 2012
from what i heard no comparison between the 2 hgh is way better

Sep 11, 2012
Do em both and you should see great results. Hgh is pricy and the other is cheap.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
If you are going to run Sermorelin, I would stack it wiih GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. Also, pin HGH first thing in the morning and Sermorelin right before bed. The peptides enhance the natural release of HGH which spikes while you are sleeping.

As for which is better, nothing will be "better" than the real thing (just think about the original coke LOL). However, Sermorelin stacked with 2 and 6 is a great replacement and/or addition to HGH.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
Do not waste your time with sermorelin as it's a ghrh not a ghrp. You could use a ghrp to initiate a gh pulse and use the sermorelin to enhance it but even then with a 5 minute half life your wasting your time and actually want mod grf or cjc1295 w/o dac as it's usually incorrectly referred to as. Even then gh is better but better still use the ghrp /mod grf to get a good pulse going then 15 mins later do 2iu gh and your body will see it as part of the natural pulse. It comes down to finances and tolerance to sides really. Never waste money on a ghrh alone and never ever waste money on sermorelin, even melatonin will release more gh than that shit unless you get real lucky and inject it in the middle of a natural pulse

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I agree that you should stack the Mod GRF 1-29 with GHRP.......but correct me if I'm wrong. Mod GRF 1-29 IS Sermorelin.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
I agree that you should stack the Mod GRF 1-29 with GHRP.......but correct me if I'm wrong. Mod GRF 1-29 IS Sermorelin.

No it is not. Sermorelin is a waste of time. They are both a form of ghrh, that is where the similarity ends. It wouldn't surprise me if some peptide companies market it as the same thing but it most certainly isn't. Like how they market mod grf as cjc 1295 without dac even though buy definition there is no such thing. Just that people have heard of cjc 1295. Quite a smart marketing move really.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic