Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Semaglutide

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I’ve used .5 mg week one & two. Feel like i’m on the edge of nausea for most of the week and it seems like just driving past a wing place gives me heartburn. I do have a hiatal hernia so that might be why. Definitely killing the appetite though.
I would back off to .25wk and see if that works with out the nausea.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I've tried the semaglutide at low doses, and while not magic, it absolutely helped me reduce my calories without feeling like I'm starving. That's a huge plus, IMO.

I ran it at:
0.25mg/wk for weeks 1-4
0.5mg/wk for weeks 5-8
and then discontinued. No discomfort. Was still ready to eat at my regularly scheduled meals, but would feel full a bit earlier than normal, so I ate less. I think it's another great tool to have in your toolbox.
Tommy, did you get the heartburn with the low dose? I am doing OK with my macros and maintaining but I am always STARVING and it sucks to always be hungry.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Tommy, did you get the heartburn with the low dose? I am doing OK with my macros and maintaining but I am always STARVING and it sucks to always be hungry.
no issues with heartburn at all. I don't usually have heartburn issues, but sometimes I can get heartburn when taking orals.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic