Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

seecrypt (free secure app for your smart phone).

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I downloaded the app from the istore (free) for 3 months. Potentially 9 months free 1 month for each referral 12 months free cap. You are issued a referral code after registration is verified.

Some information about the app.

originally designed for military use.

It can only be used with other registered users. The app has you build a list of contacts to use for text messages / calls and internet browsing.

You are issued a secure phone number and you can make up a secure name. The app has it's own dialer pad used to make calls or an icon to text.

After the 3 to 12 months of free usage the cost is 3 bucks a month.

give big brother the middle finger and try this app. It's completely new to me so feel free to add positive or negative input.

More info:

Seecrypt Group Inc. is a privately owned and funded software development company specializing in secure Internet technologies tailor-made for everyday use. The company is anchored in the Cayman Islands, with regional presence in the United States, Europe and Middle East. Development and network operations are located in Pretoria, South Africa.

Launched in early 2013, Seecrypt Mobile is a software-only communications app which allows registered users to make and receive unlimited, secure voice calls and text messages in real-time between Seecrypt Mobile-enabled devices anywhere in the world.

Currently available for Apple and Android smartphones, Seecrypt Mobile has an easy-to-use interface, similar to popular social messaging apps. Seecrypt is a compelling privacy service that is simple to use, easy to share, and looks and feels like your favorite apps. But more importantly, the app protects your private conversations over any public network.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

-Double layer, end-to-end, military-grade encryption techniques give users true privacy around the globe.

-Each and every new call or message is encrypted on the device with a unique key.

-Operates securely over any Internet-connected network worldwide,from Mobile (2G/EDGE, 3G, 4G/LTE) to Wi-Fi, and even Satellite Broadband networks, which allows for making data roaming calls more cost effective.

Specialties

Internet, Voice & Data Encryption, Software, Cross Platform Application Development

Last edited:
Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
We'll seems like if it was made for military a branch of the govt it can be had by big brother. Not trying to start shit just saying. And iPhone iMessages are encrypted and law enforcement is complaining that they can't get to people iMessages.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
We'll seems like if it was made for military a branch of the govt it can be had by big brother. Not trying to start shit just saying. And iPhone iMessages are encrypted and law enforcement is complaining that they can't get to people iMessages.

I understand your concerns. I've read that it is impossible to decrypt. I'm looking at more info and researching to verify.

I wasn't aware iphone messages are encrypted? Hmm, gonna research that as well. Sounds like bs...

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Last edited:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Prolly a app designed by the NSA lol or at least have some sort of back door...
I wouldn't trust it and that referral is even more suspect now they have all ur contacts that you would communicate in encryption with!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Regs thanks I wasn't aware this feature is available. Go to settings and the message icon to turn it on.

I think seecrypt is still worth a look because of encrypted calls. Still looking into the details. Any input from more tech savvy members is welcome. If the encryption is able to be deciphered by the government (verifiable) please chime in.

My bet admin has a say on this topic. :ranger:

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
speculation doesn't offer concrete input but thanks. :)

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
speculation doesn't offer concrete input but thanks. :)

We'll then use and trust it as you wish.... It's just my nature to speculate, ask questions an investigate on my own..
I don't trust cell phones at all to me there just tracking devices and spy tools... What you see on ur screen and hear with ur ears so can others.... Also no need to thank me with ur condescending attitude.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
why bring drama to a serious thread? It seems every time I post there's a smart ass reply by some self appointed know it all. I think I'll refrain from posting around here. Good place to read but lots of smart asses that get butt hurt way too easily.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I'm not bring drama and not but hurt at all but I know what ur talking about because I've seen you getting into several pissing contest with other good brothers here... If you choose not to post anymore good riddens and take care..

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I'm not bring drama and not but hurt at all but I know what ur talking about because I've seen you getting into several pissing contest with other good brothers here... If you choose not to post anymore good riddens and take care..

why even reply and continue to trash talk? I think you young ****ers that grew up playing video games and living on social media have thin skin. Just man up and accept that once in a while someone is gonna raz you. But yeah no problem at all. Being older I think I don't have tolerance for young whinny mouthed pussies like yourself.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic